Everest College-Arlington (Arlington - 22203) (Closed 2013)
- At the Everest College campus in Arlington, Va., students have the benefit that not every educational organization can boast. At the hands-on training provided by our dedicated instructors through real-world experience, our students can learn from the professionals in the industry and at a much faster pace than you’ll think. The campus has several student groups that work closely to enrich the student experience at Everest. The Student Government Association (SGA) and the Student Ignite Ambassadors are such top groups. Other quarterly activities include Honor Award Ceremonies, class field trips, student and staff picnics, and annual clothing and food drives. Students work in small teams to foster group discussions, as well as specialized attention and one-on-one opportunities for students. Tutoring hours are scheduled by the faculty with daily offerings, both before and after class times. There are four personal computer labs, and two medical labs. Everest College – Arlington campus was founded in 2001 as Parks College and was acquired by Corinthian Colleges, Inc., in 2006. It is located within 10 minutes from the Nation's Capitol and provides a variety of activities for students – from restaurants, monuments, sports arenas, family parks, and many historic sites throughout the city that attracts a diverse multicultural population.
|Everest College-Arlington (Arlington - 22203)||(VA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||- staff||45 staff|
|Total Enrollment||-||1,577 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||0:1||36:1|
|# Full-Time Students||-||717 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||860 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||-|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$27,900||$29,400|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||100%||86%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$9,600|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$4,750|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Everest College-Arlington (Arlington - 22203) is Medtech Institute (3.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,371 students | 3.50 Mi6565 Arlington Boulevard
Falls Church,  VA  22042
(703) 237-6200 3.501,371
- 2,849 students | 6.10 Mi7777 Leesburg Pike
Falls Church,  VA  22043
(703) 821-8570 6.102,849
- 51,487 students | 7.70 Mi4001 Wakefield Chapel Rd
Annandale,  VA  22003
(703) 323-3000 7.7051,487
- 428 students | 8.20 Mi8620 Westwood Center Dr.
Vienna,  VA  22182
(703) 206-0508 8.20428
- 78 students | 10.60 Mi10500 georgia ave
Silver Spring,  MD  20902
(301) 649-4454 10.6078
Learn how online courses broaden the options of a community college education.
Community college is not just for young adults; learn how your kids can take advantage of learning opportunities offered at your local community college campus.
Sex offenders may soon be banned on community colleges. Learn about the community college that has taken this watershed step in preventing children sex offenders from taking classes on campus.