El Camino College-Compton Center News
Browse past news stories for El Camino College-Compton Center in Compton, CA.
- After regaining its independence, Compton College sets ambitious path for future
After losing its accreditation and merging with El Camino, Compton College was renamed El Camino College Compton Center. ...
- New Dean of Student Learning Hired for El Camino College Compton Center - Lasentinel
El Camino College Compton Center recently announced that Abiodun Osanyinpeju was hired as the new dean of student learning, effective May 18, 2016. Under the direction of ...
- El Camino College Compton Center opens library after seven year delay - The South Los Angeles Report
Cutting a crimson ribbon often heralds a new building. For El Camino College Compton Center, it also represents a new beginning. Visible from Artesia Boulevard, the two-story Library- ...
- El Camino College Compton Center Celebrating Latino Heritage - Patch.com
The ECC Compton Center Salsa Club will perform on Thursday, Oct. 10 at noon in the Student Lounge. √ā¬ ...
- Grading scandal: Compton college teachers accused of giving good grades in exchange for money
Now, it's trying to get back on track. "We want students to know that when they come to ...
- El Camino Compton Center to celebrate Cesar Chavez Day today
Cesar Chavez Day events are planned today at the El Camino College Compton Center, a Long Beach park bearing his name and ...
The coronavirus pandemic has changed the 2019-20 school year for over 14 million college students. Read on to learn the impact of COVID-19 on current students and how colleges around the country are reacting.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.