EDP Univeristy of Puerto Rico Inc-San Juan
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|EDP Univeristy of Puerto Rico Inc-San Juan||(PR) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||30 staff||45 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,568 students||839 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||52:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||-||701 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||138 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||922 students||751 students|
|# Graduate Students||91 students||43 students|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$21,300||$20,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to EDP Univeristy of Puerto Rico Inc-San Juan is Colegio Universitario de San Juan (4.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,405 students | 4.30 Mi180 Jose Oliver St Tres Monjitas Ind. Park
San Juan,  PR  00918
- 5,320 students | 4.30 MiCarr. #2 Edificio National College Plaza
Bayamon,  PR  00960
- 1,187 students | 4.90 Mi427 Avenida Barbosa
San Juan,  PR  00917
- 688 students | 5.00 Mi558 Munoz Rivera Avenue
San Juan,  PR  00919
- 607 students | 5.50 Mi25 Degetau St
Bayamon,  PR  00961
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.
Some people seem to graduate high school but never really leave the academic world behind. No matter what career you pursue, there are plenty of opportunities for higher education, but are they worth it. Read on to learn about graduate degrees in nursing and whether they are worth the time, cost, and effort.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.