Edmonds Community College
- Edmonds Community College is a leader in providing quality opportunities for learning and service, responding to the dynamic needs of our diverse community.
- The teacher population of 243 teachers has declined by 7% over five years.
|Edmonds Community College||(WA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||243 staff||145 staff|
|Total Enrollment||8,993 students||4,463 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||37:1||31:1|
|# Full-Time Students||4,120 students||2,353 students|
|# Part-Time Students||4,873 students||2,110 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||180||140|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$40,600||$36,300|
- More than 11,000 students take courses for credit toward a certificate or degree at Edmonds Community College. Over 43 percent of these students plan to transfer to a four-year college or university; over 31 percent work toward career program degrees; about 3 percent are undecided; and other take courses for enrichment, for workplace skills, and for GED, basic skills, and family education. More than 62 percent of students in credit courses are part-time students who combine college with work and with family. Career Programs Offered at Edmonds Community College includes Accounting, Business Administration, Business Management, International Business, Chemistry Laboratory Technician, Construction Management, Culinary Arts, Fashion Merchandising and Design, Horticulture, Business Information Technology, Paralegal, Hospitality and Tourism, Computers, Electronics and Networks, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, E-Commerce, High-Tech Certification, Visual Communication and Multimedia, Early Childhood Education, Family Life Education, Fire Command Administration and Social and Human Services. The College campus covers 50-acre in Lynnwood, 15 miles north of Seattle. Edmonds Community College is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities and governed by the Washington State Board of Community and Technical Colleges.
- The nearest community college to Edmonds Community College is Shoreline Community College (5.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 6,015 students | 5.00 Mi16101 Greenwood Ave N
Seattle,  WA  98133
- 2,759 students | 7.30 Mi18345 Campus Way NE
Bothell,  WA  98011
- 410 students | 8.10 Mi906 SE Everett Mall Way, Ste 600
Everett,  WA  98208
- 6,493 students | 8.10 Mi9600 College Way North
Seattle,  WA  98103
- 760 students | 8.10 Mi9709 Third Ave NE Suite 400
Seattle,  WA  98115