East San Gabriel Valley Regional Occupational Program & Technical Center
- The East San Gabriel Valley Regional Occupational Program and Technical Center provides all students with the highest quality academic and technical skills necessary to be well-educated citizens and responsible, productive employers and employees. The East San Gabriel Valley ROP/TC provides all students with the highest quality academic and technical skills necessary to be well-educated citizens, and responsible, productive employers and employees, and to be successful in obtaining high wage, high demand, continuous employment.
- Best Community Colleges: 4. East San Gabriel Valley Regional Occupational Program & Technical Center (CA) - 06/12/2013 - Community colleges — sometimes called junior colleges, technical colleges or city colleges — are mostly two-year public institutions of higher education, awarding certificates, diplomas and associate’s degrees. Some community colleges offer technical credentia...more
- CNN MONEY, How does your community college stack up? ESGVROP RANK #1 - 06/12/2013 - NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- Not all community colleges are created equal. Figuring out which school will give you the best chance of transferring to a four-year college or university can be difficult, especially since there is so little standardized information out...more
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has declined by 10% over five years.
|East San Gabriel Valley Regional Occupational Program & Technical Center||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||34 staff||92 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||11||10|
|Total Enrollment||332 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||120 students||1,613 students|
|# Part-Time Students||212 students||5,903 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Unknown races|
|Diversity ScoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body.||0.46||0.73|
|College Completion Rate|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||100%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The East San Gabriel Valley Regional Occupational Program and Technical Center provides all students with the highest quality academic and technical skills necessary to be well-educated citizens, and responsible, productive employers and employees, and to be successful in obtaining high wage, high demand, continuous employment.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 12,780 students | 5.00 Mi1000 W Foothill Blvd
Glendora,  CA  91741
- 28,036 students | 5.60 Mi1100 N Grand Ave
Walnut,  CA  91789
- 889 students | 6.00 Mi12801 Crossroads Parkway South
La Puente,  CA  91746
- 16,263 students | 6.80 Mi3600 Workman Mill Rd
Whittier,  CA  90601
- 661 students | 10.90 Mi1000 South Fremont Avenue, A10
Alhambra,  CA  91803
December 01, 2017
Learn about trending community college topics this week such as San Francisco's move toward free tuition at community colleges and the rise in hunger and homelessness among community college students across the country.
December 01, 2017
This summer will be wrapping up before we know of it, and your first semester at community college is rapidly approaching. Are you ready for it?
December 01, 2017
To encourage students to pursue higher education, some states are considering plans to offer zero-tuition programs at public community colleges. These programs could make college a reality for many young people, however, critics argue such programs would cost taxpayers a significant amount of money.