East San Gabriel Valley Regional Occupational Program
Top Ranked (2021): View Rankings
Tel: (626) 472-5134
- The East San Gabriel Valley Regional Occupational Program and Technical Center provides all students with the highest quality academic and technical skills necessary to be well-educated citizens and responsible, productive employers and employees. The East San Gabriel Valley ROP/TC provides all students with the highest quality academic and technical skills necessary to be well-educated citizens, and responsible, productive employers and employees, and to be successful in obtaining high wage, high demand, continuous employment.
- CNN MONEY, How does your community college stack up? ESGVROP RANK #1 - 06/12/2013 - NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- Not all community colleges are created equal. Figuring out which school will give you the best chance of transferring to a four-year college or university can ...morebe difficult, especially since there is so little standardized information out there. But here's a good way to start. College Measures, a joint venture of the American Institutes of Research and Matrix Knowledge Group, has created a chart for CNNMoney to help students find the best options. Based on the percentage of students that graduated within three years or transferred to four-year colleges, they compiled a "success" rating for each community college in the U.S. - See more at: http://money.cnn.com/pf/college/community-colleges/?iid=EL#sthash.OPWWCwYn.dpuf hide
The teacher population of 34 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|East San Gabriel Valley Regional Occupational Program||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||34 staff||134 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||9||10|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||97%||77%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The East San Gabriel Valley Regional Occupational Program and Technical Center provides all students with the highest quality academic and technical skills necessary to be well-educated citizens, and responsible, productive employers and employees, and to be successful in obtaining high wage, high demand, continuous employment.
The nearest community college to East San Gabriel Valley Regional Occupational Program is Citrus College (5.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 13,136 students | 5.20 Mi1000 W Foothill Blvd
Glendora,  CA  91741
(626) 963-0323 5.2013,136
- 29,346 students | 5.70 Mi1100 N Grand Ave
Walnut,  CA  91789
(909) 594-5611 5.7029,346
- 889 students | 6.00 Mi12801 Crossroads Parkway South
La Puente,  CA  91746
(562) 908-2500 6.00889
- 19,997 students | 7.00 Mi3600 Workman Mill Rd
Whittier,  CA  90601
(562) 692-0921 7.0019,997
- 26,862 students | 11.20 Mi1570 E Colorado Blvd.
Pasadena,  CA  91106
(626) 585-7123 11.2026,862
Learn about a new option students are using to finance their community college education: savings-matching programs.
As tuition rates at community colleges increase nationwide, we share options in financial aid and other tips to make the college experience more affordable, including what the government has proposed to keep community college affordable.