- The mission of Southeastern Business College is to understand what our students and the employing community hopes to achieve and to dedicate our training and development to the fulfillment of those goals.
- The teacher population of 5 teachers has grown by 400% over five years.
|Daymar College-Lancaster||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||5 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||45 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||39 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||6 students||284 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,100||$31,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- At Southeastern Business College, through one of our well-designed programs, you can acquire the education and skills you need to succeed in your future career or to advance in your present one. You can earn an Associates Degree at Southeastern Business College in one of our outstanding career programs. Programs offered at Southeastern Business College includes Information Technology Administration, Medical Administrative Assistant, Accounting, Business Administration and Office Administration. Southeastern Business College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools, ACICS, to award certificates and associate degrees.
- The nearest community college to Daymar College-Lancaster is Ohio University-Lancaster Campus (3.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,464 students | 3.60 Mi1570 Granville Pike
Lancaster,  OH  43130
- n/a students | 11.50 Mi10165 Wright Rd
Canal Winchester,  OH  43110
- 22,719 students | 23.30 Mi550 E Spring St
Columbus,  OH  43215
- 443 students | 23.40 Mi2469 Stelzer Road
Columbus,  OH  43219
- 366 students | 23.60 Mi150 E. Gay St.
Columbus,  OH  43215
Although Governor Jan Brewer vetoed the bill last year, Arizona lawmakers plan to introduce a new bill allowing guns on college campuses in 2012
Learn about why more students are attending community college classes with their parents.
Learn how to evaluate colleges based on accreditation, and why it's important.