- The mission of Southeastern Business College is to understand what our students and the employing community hopes to achieve and to dedicate our training and development to the fulfillment of those goals.
- The teacher population of 5 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Daymar College-Lancaster||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||5 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||45 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||39 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||6 students||284 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,100||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- At Southeastern Business College, through one of our well-designed programs, you can acquire the education and skills you need to succeed in your future career or to advance in your present one. You can earn an Associates Degree at Southeastern Business College in one of our outstanding career programs. Programs offered at Southeastern Business College includes Information Technology Administration, Medical Administrative Assistant, Accounting, Business Administration and Office Administration. Southeastern Business College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools, ACICS, to award certificates and associate degrees.
- The nearest community college to Daymar College-Lancaster is Ohio University-Lancaster Campus (3.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,464 students | 3.60 Mi1570 Granville Pike
Lancaster,  OH  43130
- n/a students | 11.50 Mi10165 Wright Rd
Canal Winchester,  OH  43110
- 22,719 students | 23.30 Mi550 E Spring St
Columbus,  OH  43215
- 443 students | 23.40 Mi2469 Stelzer Road
Columbus,  OH  43219
- 366 students | 23.60 Mi150 E. Gay St.
Columbus,  OH  43215
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.