- The mission of Southeastern Business College is to understand what our students and the employing community hopes to achieve and to dedicate our training and development to the fulfillment of those goals.
- The teacher population of 5 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Daymar College-Lancaster||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||5 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||45 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||39 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||6 students||284 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,100||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- At Southeastern Business College, through one of our well-designed programs, you can acquire the education and skills you need to succeed in your future career or to advance in your present one. You can earn an Associates Degree at Southeastern Business College in one of our outstanding career programs. Programs offered at Southeastern Business College includes Information Technology Administration, Medical Administrative Assistant, Accounting, Business Administration and Office Administration. Southeastern Business College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools, ACICS, to award certificates and associate degrees.
- The nearest community college to Daymar College-Lancaster is Ohio University-Lancaster Campus (3.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,464 students | 3.60 Mi1570 Granville Pike
Lancaster,  OH  43130
- n/a students | 11.50 Mi10165 Wright Rd
Canal Winchester,  OH  43110
- 22,719 students | 23.30 Mi550 E Spring St
Columbus,  OH  43215
- 443 students | 23.40 Mi2469 Stelzer Road
Columbus,  OH  43219
- 366 students | 23.60 Mi150 E. Gay St.
Columbus,  OH  43215
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.