- The mission of Southeastern Business College is to understand what our students and the employing community hopes to achieve and to dedicate our training and development to the fulfillment of those goals.
- The teacher population of 5 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Daymar College-Lancaster||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||5 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||45 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||39 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||6 students||284 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,100||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- At Southeastern Business College, through one of our well-designed programs, you can acquire the education and skills you need to succeed in your future career or to advance in your present one. You can earn an Associates Degree at Southeastern Business College in one of our outstanding career programs. Programs offered at Southeastern Business College includes Information Technology Administration, Medical Administrative Assistant, Accounting, Business Administration and Office Administration. Southeastern Business College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools, ACICS, to award certificates and associate degrees.
- The nearest community college to Daymar College-Lancaster is Ohio University-Lancaster Campus (3.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,464 students | 3.60 Mi1570 Granville Pike
Lancaster,  OH  43130
- n/a students | 11.50 Mi10165 Wright Rd
Canal Winchester,  OH  43110
- 22,719 students | 23.30 Mi550 E Spring St
Columbus,  OH  43215
- 443 students | 23.40 Mi2469 Stelzer Road
Columbus,  OH  43219
- 3,567 students | 24.50 Mi1179 University Drive
Newark,  OH  43055
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.