Tel: (614) 643-6680
- The mission of Southeastern Business College is to understand what our students and the employing community hopes to achieve and to dedicate our training and development to the fulfillment of those goals.
The teacher population of 5 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Daymar College-Lancaster||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||5 staff||35 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- At Southeastern Business College, through one of our well-designed programs, you can acquire the education and skills you need to succeed in your future career or to advance in your present one. You can earn an Associates Degree at Southeastern Business College in one of our outstanding career programs. Programs offered at Southeastern Business College includes Information Technology Administration, Medical Administrative Assistant, Accounting, Business Administration and Office Administration. Southeastern Business College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools, ACICS, to award certificates and associate degrees.
The nearest community college to Daymar College-Lancaster is Columbus State Community College (5.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 22,719 students | 5.20 Mi550 E Spring St
Columbus,  OH  43215
(614) 287-5353 5.2022,719
- 443 students | 7.40 Mi2469 Stelzer Road
Columbus,  OH  43219
(614) 416-6200 7.40443
- n/a students | 7.50 Mi10165 Wright Rd
Canal Winchester,  OH  43110
(614) 837-4088 7.50n/a
- 694 students | 11.60 Mi4151 Executive Parkway Ste 120
Westerville,  OH  43081
(614) 882-2551 11.60694
- 1,924 students | 11.70 Mi4140 Executive Parkway
Westerville,  OH  43081
(855) 906-8773 11.701,924
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!