- The mission of Southeastern Business College is to understand what our students and the employing community hopes to achieve and to dedicate our training and development to the fulfillment of those goals.
- The teacher population of 5 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Daymar College-Lancaster||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||5 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||45 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||39 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||6 students||284 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,100||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- At Southeastern Business College, through one of our well-designed programs, you can acquire the education and skills you need to succeed in your future career or to advance in your present one. You can earn an Associates Degree at Southeastern Business College in one of our outstanding career programs. Programs offered at Southeastern Business College includes Information Technology Administration, Medical Administrative Assistant, Accounting, Business Administration and Office Administration. Southeastern Business College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools, ACICS, to award certificates and associate degrees.
- The nearest community college to Daymar College-Lancaster is Columbus State Community College (5.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 22,719 students | 5.20 Mi550 E Spring St
Columbus,  OH  43215
- 443 students | 7.40 Mi2469 Stelzer Road
Columbus,  OH  43219
- n/a students | 7.50 Mi10165 Wright Rd
Canal Winchester,  OH  43110
- 694 students | 11.60 Mi4151 Executive Parkway Ste 120
Westerville,  OH  43081
- 1,924 students | 11.70 Mi4140 Executive Parkway
Westerville,  OH  43081
A new study by the Massachusetts Teachers Association has urged the state to hire more full-time faculty members at community colleges after uncovering a host of issues related to a growing adjunct faculty at these schools.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.