Daymar College-Bowling Green
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Daymar College-Bowling Green||(KY) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||18 staff||97 staff|
|Total Enrollment||239 students||3,252 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||182 students||1,360 students|
|# Part-Time Students||57 students||1,892 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,500||$29,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Daymar College-Bowling Green is Southcentral Kentucky Community and Technical College (1.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 4,914 students | 1.10 Mi1845 Loop Dr
Bowling Green,  KY  42101
(270) 901-1000 1.104,914
- 7,664 students | 41.60 Mi1480 Nashville Pike
Gallatin,  TN  37066
(615) 452-8600 41.607,664
- 319 students | 48.80 Mi1515 Gallatin Pike North
Madison,  TN  37115
(615) 859-8090 48.80319
- 300 students | 50.70 Mi590 Creative Way
Nashville,  TN  37115
(615) 514-2787 50.70300
- 513 students | 54.00 Mi2691 Trenton Road
Clarksville,  TN  37040
(931) 552-7600 54.00513
Even more midnight classes are launching at community college campuses across the country this year, in hopes of working around the demanding schedules of their students.
Short-Term Commitment – Long-Term Benefits: Three Study-Abroad Options for Community College Students
While study abroad has long been considered an option only for students at four-year colleges and universities, there are actually many options for community college students who would like to experience studying in another country.
What is the latest on four-year degree programs at community colleges? We look at some of the states entering into this relatively new frontier, and why some are having a tough time selling the idea.