Daymar College-Bowling Green
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Daymar College-Bowling Green||(KY) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||18 staff||97 staff|
|Total Enrollment||239 students||3,252 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||182 students||1,360 students|
|# Part-Time Students||57 students||1,892 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,500||$29,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Daymar College-Bowling Green is Southcentral Kentucky Community and Technical College (1.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 4,914 students | 1.10 Mi1845 Loop Dr
Bowling Green,  KY  42101
- 7,664 students | 42.00 Mi1480 Nashville Pike
Gallatin,  TN  37066
- 1,782 students | 48.20 Mi1524 Gallatin Rd
Nashville,  TN  37206
- 319 students | 48.80 Mi1515 Gallatin Pike North
Madison,  TN  37115
- 300 students | 50.70 Mi590 Creative Way
Nashville,  TN  37115
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.
Some people seem to graduate high school but never really leave the academic world behind. No matter what career you pursue, there are plenty of opportunities for higher education, but are they worth it. Read on to learn about graduate degrees in nursing and whether they are worth the time, cost, and effort.