Colorado Technical University-Kansas City (Closed 2014)
|Colorado Technical University-Kansas City||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$59,500||$31,000|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2013)||92%||95%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2013)||$26,583||$12,000|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2013)||$6,214||$5,500|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Colorado Technical University-Kansas City is Metropolitan Community College-Business & Technology (3.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- n/a students | 3.80 Mi1775 Universal Avenue
Kansas City,  MO  64120
- 474 students | 4.50 Mi608 N 18th St
Kansas City,  KS  66102
- 590 students | 5.20 Mi3239 Broadway
Kansas City,  MO  64111
- n/a students | 7.20 Mi2601 NE Barry Road
Kansas City,  MO  64156
- 638 students | 8.00 Mi8955 E 38th Terrace
Kansas City,  MO  64129
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.