Colorado Technical University-Kansas City (Closed 2014)
|Colorado Technical University-Kansas City||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$59,500||$31,000|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2013)||92%||95%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2013)||$26,583||$12,000|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2013)||$6,214||$5,500|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Colorado Technical University-Kansas City is Metropolitan Community College-Business & Technology (3.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- n/a students | 3.80 Mi1775 Universal Avenue
Kansas City,  MO  64120
- 474 students | 4.50 Mi608 N 18th St
Kansas City,  KS  66102
- 590 students | 5.20 Mi3239 Broadway
Kansas City,  MO  64111
- n/a students | 7.20 Mi2601 NE Barry Road
Kansas City,  MO  64156
- 638 students | 8.00 Mi8955 E 38th Terrace
Kansas City,  MO  64129
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.