- The teacher population of 5 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|CollegeAmerica-Cheyenne||(WY) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||5 staff||149 staff|
|Total Enrollment||60 students||3,422 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||20:1|
|# Full-Time Students||60 students||1,085 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,000||$34,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to CollegeAmerica-Cheyenne is Laramie County Community College (5.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 4,388 students | 5.60 Mi1400 E College Dr
Cheyenne,  WY  82007
- 1,085 students | 41.10 Mi4373 N 3rd
Laramie,  WY  82072
- 341 students | 46.30 Mi3842 South Mason Street
Fort Collins,  CO  80525
- 5,001 students | 53.00 Mi5401 W. 20th St.
Greeley,  CO  80632
- 1,704 students | 70.50 Mi3200 West C St
Torrington,  WY  82240
As careers in science, technology, engineering, and math become more prevalent, community colleges are shifting their focus to meet demand and secure their place in a rapidly changing educational landscape.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.