College of the Ouachitas
- As a growing two-year college, OTC provides excellent and affordable programs to suit every interest and need. Our curriculum includes career training, continuing education, transfer options, and custom-designed training for business and industry.
- The teacher population of 54 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|College of the Ouachitas||(AR) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||54 staff||62 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,444 students||1,650 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||518 students||724 students|
|# Part-Time Students||926 students||926 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,100||$28,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- OTC's hassle-free registration, computer and learning labs, "hands-on" learning, caring faculty, and staff; career, academic, personal counseling; basic skills instruction, and free tutoring, are offered to help you succeed. Whether you want to prepare for a new career with a degree or certificate, to get the basics to transfer to a university, to upgrade your skills, to complete your GED, to get customized training for your employees, or to just learn to send e-mail to family and friends, OTC has a credit and/or non-credit course or program for you. Ouachita Technical College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- The nearest community college to College of the Ouachitas is National Park Community College (14.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 3,001 students | 14.90 Mi101 College Dr
Hot Springs National Park,  AR  71913
- 180 students | 46.50 Mi19 Remington Dr.
Little Rock,  AR  72204
- 1,559 students | 51.40 Mi6415 Spellman Road
Camden,  AR  71701
- 899 students | 52.70 Mi1621 Dr. Martin Luther King Drive
Little Rock,  AR  72202
- 9,241 students | 54.30 Mi3000 W Scenic Dr
North Little Rock,  AR  72118
Learn the important role community colleges have take in improving homeland security.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.