College of Business and Technology-Flagler
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has grown by 100% over five years.
|College of Business and Technology-Flagler||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||12 staff||38 staff|
|Total Enrollment||364 students||1,230 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||364 students||537 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,300||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 202 students | 1.00 Mi7925 NW 12th St Ste 201
Miami,  FL  33126
- 6,227 students | 2.70 Mi1321 SW 107 Ave Ste 201B
Miami,  FL  33174
- 26 students | 4.70 Mi9035 Sunset Drive, Suite 200
Miami,  FL  33173
- 158 students | 6.10 Mi10506 N Kendall Drive
Miami,  FL  33176
- 2,401 students | 6.40 Mi4425 West. Jose Regueiro (20th) Avenue
Hialeah,  FL  33012
May 18, 2018
Community Colleges have existed for more than 100 years and they have changed significantly in that amount of time. Keep reading to learn more about the history of community colleges and how they've changed the face of American public education.
May 10, 2018
We’ll explore various degree programs for shy individuals who prefer to work independently, rather than in a team environment.
May 10, 2018
With more community colleges offering bachelor's degrees, the choices in getting a BA or BS are growing quickly. Learn about new bachelor's degrees you can obtain at community colleges, ranging from nursing to electrical engineering and every subject in between.