College of Business and Technology-Flagler
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|College of Business and Technology-Flagler||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||12 staff||37 staff|
|Total Enrollment||364 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||364 students||487 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,300||$30,300|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to College of Business and Technology-Flagler is Florida College of Natural Health-Miami (1.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 202 students | 1.00 Mi7925 NW 12th St Ste 201
Miami,  FL  33126
- 6,227 students | 2.70 Mi1321 SW 107 Ave Ste 201B
Miami,  FL  33174
- 26 students | 4.70 Mi9035 Sunset Drive, Suite 200
Miami,  FL  33173
- 158 students | 6.10 Mi10506 N Kendall Drive
Miami,  FL  33176
- 2,401 students | 6.40 Mi4425 West. Jose Regueiro (20th) Avenue
Hialeah,  FL  33012
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.