College of Business and Technology-Flagler
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|College of Business and Technology-Flagler||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||12 staff||37 staff|
|Total Enrollment||364 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||364 students||487 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,300||$30,300|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to College of Business and Technology-Flagler is Florida College of Natural Health-Miami (1.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 202 students | 1.00 Mi7925 NW 12th St Ste 201
Miami,  FL  33126
- 6,227 students | 2.70 Mi1321 SW 107 Ave Ste 201B
Miami,  FL  33174
- 26 students | 4.70 Mi9035 Sunset Drive, Suite 200
Miami,  FL  33173
- 158 students | 6.10 Mi10506 N Kendall Drive
Miami,  FL  33176
- 2,401 students | 6.40 Mi4425 West. Jose Regueiro (20th) Avenue
Hialeah,  FL  33012
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.