Centura Institute places among the top 20% of community colleges in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Completion Rates Highest completion rates
- The teacher population of 9 teachers has declined by 50% over five years.
|Centura Institute||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 years (below associate)||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||9 staff||37 staff|
|Total Enrollment||47 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||28 students||487 students|
|# Part-Time Students||19 students||655 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races||-||-|
|College Completion Rate|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Centura Institute is Florida College of Natural Health-Maitland (1.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 418 students | 1.90 Mi2600 Lake Lucien Drive Suite#240
Maitland,  FL  32751
- 634 students | 2.20 Mi5421 Diplomat Circle
Orlando,  FL  32810
- 14 students | 3.50 Mi1573 W. Fairbanks Ave Suite #100
Winter Park,  FL  32789
- 2,090 students | 4.30 Mi671 Winyah Drive
Orlando,  FL  32803
- 192 students | 4.30 Mi510 South Hunt Club Blvd.
Apopka,  FL  32703
Although Governor Jan Brewer vetoed the bill last year, Arizona lawmakers plan to introduce a new bill allowing guns on college campuses in 2012
Learn about why more students are attending community college classes with their parents.
Learn how to evaluate colleges based on accreditation, and why it's important.