- The teacher population of 9 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Centura Institute||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 years (below associate)||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||9 staff||37 staff|
|Total Enrollment||47 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||28 students||487 students|
|# Part-Time Students||19 students||655 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Centura Institute is Florida College of Natural Health-Maitland (1.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 418 students | 1.90 Mi2600 Lake Lucien Drive Suite#240
Maitland,  FL  32751
- 634 students | 2.20 Mi5421 Diplomat Circle
Orlando,  FL  32810
- 14 students | 3.50 Mi1573 W. Fairbanks Ave Suite #100
Winter Park,  FL  32789
- 2,090 students | 4.30 Mi671 Winyah Drive
Orlando,  FL  32803
- 192 students | 4.30 Mi510 South Hunt Club Blvd.
Apopka,  FL  32703
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.