- The teacher population of 9 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Centura Institute||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 years (below associate)||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||9 staff||37 staff|
|Total Enrollment||47 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||28 students||487 students|
|# Part-Time Students||19 students||655 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Centura Institute is Florida College of Natural Health-Maitland (1.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 418 students | 1.90 Mi2600 Lake Lucien Drive Suite#240
Maitland,  FL  32751
- 634 students | 2.20 Mi5421 Diplomat Circle
Orlando,  FL  32810
- 14 students | 3.50 Mi1573 W. Fairbanks Ave Suite #100
Winter Park,  FL  32789
- 2,090 students | 4.30 Mi671 Winyah Drive
Orlando,  FL  32803
- 192 students | 4.30 Mi510 South Hunt Club Blvd.
Apopka,  FL  32703
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.