- The teacher population of 9 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Centura Institute||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 years (below associate)||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||9 staff||37 staff|
|Total Enrollment||47 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||28 students||487 students|
|# Part-Time Students||19 students||655 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Centura Institute is Florida College of Natural Health-Maitland (1.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 418 students | 1.90 Mi2600 Lake Lucien Drive Suite#240
Maitland,  FL  32751
- 634 students | 2.20 Mi5421 Diplomat Circle
Orlando,  FL  32810
- 14 students | 3.50 Mi1573 W. Fairbanks Ave Suite #100
Winter Park,  FL  32789
- 2,090 students | 4.30 Mi671 Winyah Drive
Orlando,  FL  32803
- 192 students | 4.30 Mi510 South Hunt Club Blvd.
Apopka,  FL  32703
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.