- The teacher population of 9 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Centura College-Columbia||(SC) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||9 staff||55 staff|
|Total Enrollment||70 students||1,260 students|
|# Full-Time Students||35 students||726 students|
|# Part-Time Students||35 students||534 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$22,200||$28,900|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Centura College-Columbia is Midlands Technical College (12.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 11,424 students | 12.80 Mi1260 Lexington Drive
West Columbia,  SC  29170
- 878 students | 34.30 Mi200 Miller Rd
Sumter,  SC  29150
- 3,963 students | 34.40 Mi506 N Guignard Dr
Sumter,  SC  29150
- 3,060 students | 37.10 Mi3250 Saint Matthews Rd
Orangeburg,  SC  29118
- 1,738 students | 47.40 Mi476 Hubbard Drive
Lancaster,  SC  29720
A career in healthcare is rewarding, recession-proof, and financially lucrative. Consider the 10 hottest healthcare careers today that can be started right from community college.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.