Centro de Estudios Multidisciplinarios-San Juan
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has grown by 64% over five years.
|Centro de Estudios Multidisciplinarios-San Juan||(PR) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||23 staff||30 staff|
|Total Enrollment||892 students||714 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||39:1||31:1|
|# Full-Time Students||788 students||610 students|
|# Part-Time Students||104 students||104 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$20,500||$20,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- n/a students | 1.50 Mi1315 PONCE DE LEON AVE.
San Juan,  PR  00910
- 688 students | 1.60 Mi558 Munoz Rivera Avenue
San Juan,  PR  00919
- 41 students | 2.00 Mi427 Avenida Barbosa
San Juan,  PR  00917
- 3,843 students | 3.20 MiCarretera 887 Bo San Anton
Carolina,  PR  00984
- 13,331 students | 3.30 MiCarr. # 190 Esq. Calle 220 Bo. Sabana Abajo
Carolina,  PR  00985
May 18, 2018
Community Colleges have existed for more than 100 years and they have changed significantly in that amount of time. Keep reading to learn more about the history of community colleges and how they've changed the face of American public education.
May 10, 2018
We’ll explore various degree programs for shy individuals who prefer to work independently, rather than in a team environment.
May 10, 2018
With more community colleges offering bachelor's degrees, the choices in getting a BA or BS are growing quickly. Learn about new bachelor's degrees you can obtain at community colleges, ranging from nursing to electrical engineering and every subject in between.