Centro de Estudios Multidisciplinarios-San Juan
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has grown by 64% over five years.
|Centro de Estudios Multidisciplinarios-San Juan||(PR) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||23 staff||45 staff|
|Total Enrollment||892 students||839 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||39:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||788 students||701 students|
|# Part-Time Students||104 students||138 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$20,500||$20,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- n/a students | 1.50 Mi1315 PONCE DE LEON AVE.
San Juan,  PR  00910
- 688 students | 1.60 Mi558 Munoz Rivera Avenue
San Juan,  PR  00919
- 41 students | 2.00 Mi427 Avenida Barbosa
San Juan,  PR  00917
- 3,843 students | 3.20 MiCarretera 887 Bo San Anton
Carolina,  PR  00984
- 13,331 students | 3.30 MiCarr. # 190 Esq. Calle 220 Bo. Sabana Abajo
Carolina,  PR  00985
August 09, 2018
Learn about why more students are attending community college classes with their parents.
July 16, 2018
Online courses are an affordable and convenient alternative to attending a traditional university. With the advent of the first all-online community college in California, the world of community college is changing and changing quickly. Keep reading to learn more.
July 11, 2018
Read on to learn the ins and outs of crafting the perfect college application essay.