Centro de Estudios Multidisciplinarios-Humacao
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Centro de Estudios Multidisciplinarios-Humacao||(PR) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||17 staff||45 staff|
|Total Enrollment||695 students||839 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||41:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||610 students||701 students|
|# Part-Time Students||85 students||138 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$20,500||$20,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Centro de Estudios Multidisciplinarios-Humacao is Humacao Community College (0.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 639 students | 0.80 MiGeorgetti St. #69
Humacao,  PR  00792
- 1,783 students | 15.30 MiCarr. #3 Km 22.01 - Barrio Cienaga Baja
Rio Grande,  PR  00745
- 1,148 students | 16.40 MiUrb. Caguas Norte, Ave. Rafael Cordero, Calle Génova Num 8
Caguas,  PR  00725
- 1,864 students | 16.50 MiCarr 183 Km 1.7
Caguas,  PR  00726
- 1,184 students | 16.80 Mi#41 Hector R Bunker St
Caguas,  PR  00725
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.