Centro de Estudios Multidisciplinarios-Humacao
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Centro de Estudios Multidisciplinarios-Humacao||(PR) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||17 staff||45 staff|
|Total Enrollment||695 students||839 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||41:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||610 students||701 students|
|# Part-Time Students||85 students||138 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$20,500||$20,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Centro de Estudios Multidisciplinarios-Humacao is Humacao Community College (0.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 639 students | 0.80 MiGeorgetti St. #69
Humacao,  PR  00792
- 1,783 students | 15.30 MiCarr. #3 Km 22.01 - Barrio Cienaga Baja
Rio Grande,  PR  00745
- 1,148 students | 16.40 MiUrb. Caguas Norte, Ave. Rafael Cordero, Calle Génova Num 8
Caguas,  PR  00725
- 1,864 students | 16.50 MiCarr 183 Km 1.7
Caguas,  PR  00726
- 1,184 students | 16.80 Mi#41 Hector R Bunker St
Caguas,  PR  00725
If you are interested in sleep, then a polysomnography career may be right for you. Learn about how you can begin this lucrative career in studying sleep disorders at your local community college.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.