Carrington College-Pleasant Hill
Tel: (925) 609-6650
- The Carrington College California Pleasant Hill campus is ready to help you pursue professional success through education. We provide hands-on training that can prepare you to enter one of today’s fast growing careers. At Pleasant Hill’s 13,000 square foot campus, there are five different buildings filled with modern classrooms equipped with ceiling mounted LCD projectors used to display lecture materials. These are especially beneficial for those who are visual learners. It also ensures that, no matter where you’re sitting in the classroom, you always have a good view. This helps to ensure the education you receive here is practical, interactive and interesting.
The teacher population of 22 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Carrington College-Pleasant Hill||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Two-Year: Health Professions||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||22 staff||145 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||11||11|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||52%||76%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$11,247||$10,063|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$5,500||$5,751|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Carrington College-Pleasant Hill is Diablo Valley College (0.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 20,271 students | 0.60 Mi321 Golf Club Rd
Pleasant Hill,  CA  94523
(925) 685-1230 0.6020,271
- 9,747 students | 11.90 Mi2700 East Leland Road
Pittsburg,  CA  94565
(925) 439-2181 11.909,747
- 6,053 students | 12.50 Mi2050 Center Sreet
Berkeley,  CA  94704
(510) 981-2800 12.506,053
- 7,453 students | 13.00 Mi12500 Campus Dr
Oakland,  CA  94619
(510) 531-4911 13.007,453
- 7,193 students | 14.70 Mi2600 Mission Bell Dr
San Pablo,  CA  94806
(510) 235-7800 14.707,193
For-profit colleges are now becoming an alternative for community college students who are stuck on waiting lists or who hope to earn bachelor's degrees. Learn more about the opportunities and articulation agreements between for-profit colleges and community colleges.
Education now comes with a money-back guarantee. Learn about which community college is guaranteeing that its graduates will secure jobs - or get their money back.
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.