Carrington College-Pleasant Hill
Top Ranked (2022): View Rankings
Tel: (925) 609-6650
- The Carrington College California Pleasant Hill campus is ready to help you pursue professional success through education. We provide hands-on training that can prepare you to enter one of today’s fast growing careers. At Pleasant Hill’s 13,000 square foot campus, there are five different buildings filled with modern classrooms equipped with ceiling mounted LCD projectors used to display lecture materials. These are especially beneficial for those who are visual learners. It also ensures that, no matter where you’re sitting in the classroom, you always have a good view. This helps to ensure the education you receive here is practical, interactive and interesting.
The teacher population of 22 teachers has grown by 22% over five years.
|Carrington College-Pleasant Hill||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Two-Year: Health Professions||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Traditional|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||22 staff||308 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||11||10|
|School Calendar||Link to School Calendar|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||52%||79%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$10,376||$10,376|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$5,500||$6,000|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Carrington College-Pleasant Hill is Diablo Valley College (0.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 19,871 students | 0.60 Mi321 Golf Club Rd
Pleasant Hill, CA 94523
(925) 685-1230 0.6019,871
- 9,435 students | 11.90 Mi2700 East Leland Road
Pittsburg, CA 94565
(925) 439-2181 11.909,435
- 5,644 students | 12.50 Mi2050 Center Sreet
Berkeley, CA 94704
(510) 981-2800 12.505,644
- 6,857 students | 13.00 Mi12500 Campus Dr
Oakland, CA 94619
(510) 531-4911 13.006,857
- 7,127 students | 14.70 Mi2600 Mission Bell Dr
San Pablo, CA 94806
(510) 235-7800 14.707,127
What states are home to the most diverse and least diverse community colleges? In our exclusive diversity report, we analyze our data to determine how much diversity there is on community college campuses throughout the United States. In addition, learn about the benefits of attending a community college with a diverse student body.
As the third wave of TAACCCT grants are issued, we take a look at how community colleges are using this federal money to beef up job training programs across the country.
We take a closer look at the Upward Bound program, which is designed to prepare students for college whom might not otherwise succeed due to economic or family factors.