Carrington College-Pleasant Hill
- The Carrington College California Pleasant Hill campus is ready to help you pursue professional success through education. We provide hands-on training that can prepare you to enter one of today’s fast growing careers. At Pleasant Hill’s 13,000 square foot campus, there are five different buildings filled with modern classrooms equipped with ceiling mounted LCD projectors used to display lecture materials. These are especially beneficial for those who are visual learners. It also ensures that, no matter where you’re sitting in the classroom, you always have a good view. This helps to ensure the education you receive here is practical, interactive and interesting.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has grown by 57% over five years.
|Carrington College-Pleasant Hill||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||22 staff||97 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||14||10|
|Total Enrollment||599 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||558 students||1,613 students|
|# Part-Time Students||41 students||5,903 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||-|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,100||$34,900|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||94%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$12,218||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$5,700||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Carrington College-Pleasant Hill is Diablo Valley College (0.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 20,089 students | 0.50 Mi321 Golf Club Rd
Pleasant Hill,  CA  94523
- 8,695 students | 11.90 Mi2700 East Leland Road
Pittsburg,  CA  94565
- 6,321 students | 12.50 Mi2050 Center Sreet
Berkeley,  CA  94704
- 6,574 students | 12.90 Mi12500 Campus Dr
Oakland,  CA  94619
- 6,697 students | 14.60 Mi2600 Mission Bell Dr
San Pablo,  CA  94806
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.