Carrington College-Pleasant Hill
Tel: (925) 609-6650
- The Carrington College California Pleasant Hill campus is ready to help you pursue professional success through education. We provide hands-on training that can prepare you to enter one of today’s fast growing careers. At Pleasant Hill’s 13,000 square foot campus, there are five different buildings filled with modern classrooms equipped with ceiling mounted LCD projectors used to display lecture materials. These are especially beneficial for those who are visual learners. It also ensures that, no matter where you’re sitting in the classroom, you always have a good view. This helps to ensure the education you receive here is practical, interactive and interesting.
The teacher population of 22 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Carrington College-Pleasant Hill||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Two-Year: Health Professions||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Traditional|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||22 staff||149 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||11||11|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||52%||76%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$11,247||$10,063|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$5,500||$5,751|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Carrington College-Pleasant Hill is Diablo Valley College (0.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 20,271 students | 0.60 Mi321 Golf Club Rd
Pleasant Hill, CA 94523
(925) 685-1230 0.6020,271
- 9,747 students | 11.90 Mi2700 East Leland Road
Pittsburg, CA 94565
(925) 439-2181 11.909,747
- 6,053 students | 12.50 Mi2050 Center Sreet
Berkeley, CA 94704
(510) 981-2800 12.506,053
- 7,453 students | 13.00 Mi12500 Campus Dr
Oakland, CA 94619
(510) 531-4911 13.007,453
- 7,193 students | 14.70 Mi2600 Mission Bell Dr
San Pablo, CA 94806
(510) 235-7800 14.707,193
Check out the latest rankings by Community College Times that shows the community colleges that were the top degree producers in the country last year.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
July 30, 2021
Going to college is a major commitment and a big decision – one that thousands of students postponed during the pandemic. Now that things are slowly returning to normal, what does the world of academia look like and what challenges are educators currently facing?