Carrington College-Pleasant Hill
Tel: (925) 609-6650
- The Carrington College California Pleasant Hill campus is ready to help you pursue professional success through education. We provide hands-on training that can prepare you to enter one of today’s fast growing careers. At Pleasant Hill’s 13,000 square foot campus, there are five different buildings filled with modern classrooms equipped with ceiling mounted LCD projectors used to display lecture materials. These are especially beneficial for those who are visual learners. It also ensures that, no matter where you’re sitting in the classroom, you always have a good view. This helps to ensure the education you receive here is practical, interactive and interesting.
The teacher population of 22 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Carrington College-Pleasant Hill||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||22 staff||97 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||14||10|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||94%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$12,218||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$5,700||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Carrington College-Pleasant Hill is Diablo Valley College (0.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 20,089 students | 0.60 Mi321 Golf Club Rd
Pleasant Hill,  CA  94523
(925) 685-1230 0.6020,089
- 8,695 students | 11.90 Mi2700 East Leland Road
Pittsburg,  CA  94565
(925) 439-2181 11.908,695
- 6,321 students | 12.50 Mi2050 Center Sreet
Berkeley,  CA  94704
(510) 981-2800 12.506,321
- 6,574 students | 13.00 Mi12500 Campus Dr
Oakland,  CA  94619
(510) 531-4911 13.006,574
- 6,697 students | 14.70 Mi2600 Mission Bell Dr
San Pablo,  CA  94806
(510) 235-7800 14.706,697
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!