Carrington College-Pleasant Hill
- The Carrington College California Pleasant Hill campus is ready to help you pursue professional success through education. We provide hands-on training that can prepare you to enter one of today’s fast growing careers. At Pleasant Hill’s 13,000 square foot campus, there are five different buildings filled with modern classrooms equipped with ceiling mounted LCD projectors used to display lecture materials. These are especially beneficial for those who are visual learners. It also ensures that, no matter where you’re sitting in the classroom, you always have a good view. This helps to ensure the education you receive here is practical, interactive and interesting.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Carrington College-Pleasant Hill||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||22 staff||97 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||14||10|
|Total Enrollment||599 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||558 students||1,613 students|
|# Part-Time Students||41 students||5,903 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||-|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,100||$34,600|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||94%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$12,218||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$5,700||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Carrington College-Pleasant Hill is Diablo Valley College (0.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 20,089 students | 0.50 Mi321 Golf Club Rd
Pleasant Hill,  CA  94523
- 8,695 students | 11.90 Mi2700 East Leland Road
Pittsburg,  CA  94565
- 6,321 students | 12.50 Mi2050 Center Sreet
Berkeley,  CA  94704
- 6,574 students | 12.90 Mi12500 Campus Dr
Oakland,  CA  94619
- 6,697 students | 14.60 Mi2600 Mission Bell Dr
San Pablo,  CA  94806
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.