- Apollo College-Phoenix Inc makes starting your career easier than ever. We have the leading trends in technology equipment. That way, you learn on the same equipment you’ll likely be using in your career. However, our real life training goes beyond equipment. At Apollo College-Phoenix Inc, you learn from professionals who are experienced in their field. That means you get real life training on modern equipment from people who are invested in your success. Jump starting your career has never made so much sense.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Carrington College-Phoenix||(AZ) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||66 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||5||14|
|Total Enrollment||617 students||6,476 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||39:1||39:1|
|# Full-Time Students||617 students||1,336 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$27,000||$31,100|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||90%||81%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,829||$5,022|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Carrington College-Phoenix is Brookline College-Phoenix (0.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,468 students | 0.40 Mi2445 W. Dunlap Ave., Ste. 100
Phoenix,  AZ  85021
- 630 students | 2.20 Mi4425 W Olive Avenue Suite 300
Glendale,  AZ  85302
- 628 students | 3.00 Mi6829 N 46th Ave
Glendale,  AZ  85301
- 648 students | 3.30 Mi13430 N Black Canyon Ste. 190
Phoenix,  AZ  85029
- 20,506 students | 4.30 Mi6000 W Olive Ave
Glendale,  AZ  85302
Learn about the many opportunities available with an associate degree in environmental science and some of the community colleges offering course studies in this field.
Choosing a college major can be tough, but you also need to think about choosing the right type of degree. Keep reading to learn about the five different types of college degrees and your earning potential for each one.
To a graduating high school senior, grades are everything. But how do colleges view bad grades and can you still get into college without a perfect GPA? Keep reading to find out.