- Apollo College-Phoenix Inc makes starting your career easier than ever. We have the leading trends in technology equipment. That way, you learn on the same equipment you’ll likely be using in your career. However, our real life training goes beyond equipment. At Apollo College-Phoenix Inc, you learn from professionals who are experienced in their field. That means you get real life training on modern equipment from people who are invested in your success. Jump starting your career has never made so much sense.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Carrington College-Phoenix||(AZ) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||66 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||5||14|
|Total Enrollment||617 students||6,476 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||39:1||39:1|
|# Full-Time Students||617 students||1,336 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$27,000||$31,100|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||90%||81%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,829||$5,022|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Carrington College-Phoenix is Brookline College-Phoenix (0.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,468 students | 0.40 Mi2445 W. Dunlap Ave., Ste. 100
Phoenix,  AZ  85021
(602) 242-6265 0.401,468
- 630 students | 2.20 Mi4425 W Olive Avenue Suite 300
Glendale,  AZ  85302
(602) 222-9300 2.20630
- 628 students | 2.90 Mi6829 N 46th Ave
Glendale,  AZ  85301
(623) 934-7273 2.90628
- 648 students | 3.00 Mi13430 N Black Canyon Ste. 190
Phoenix,  AZ  85029
(602) 337-3044 3.00648
- 20,506 students | 4.30 Mi6000 W Olive Ave
Glendale,  AZ  85302
(623) 845-3000 4.3020,506
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
Learn how community colleges and associate degrees can lead to high paying careers.
Learn what to expect in terms of classes and student life in your first semester of community college.