- Apollo College-Phoenix Inc makes starting your career easier than ever. We have the leading trends in technology equipment. That way, you learn on the same equipment you’ll likely be using in your career. However, our real life training goes beyond equipment. At Apollo College-Phoenix Inc, you learn from professionals who are experienced in their field. That means you get real life training on modern equipment from people who are invested in your success. Jump starting your career has never made so much sense.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Carrington College-Phoenix||(AZ) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||66 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||5||14|
|Total Enrollment||617 students||6,476 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||39:1||39:1|
|# Full-Time Students||617 students||1,336 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$27,000||$31,100|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||90%||81%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,829||$5,022|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Carrington College-Phoenix is Brookline College-Phoenix (0.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,468 students | 0.40 Mi2445 W. Dunlap Ave., Ste. 100
Phoenix,  AZ  85021
- 630 students | 2.20 Mi4425 W Olive Avenue Suite 300
Glendale,  AZ  85302
- 628 students | 2.90 Mi6829 N 46th Ave
Glendale,  AZ  85301
- 648 students | 3.00 Mi13430 N Black Canyon Ste. 190
Phoenix,  AZ  85029
- 20,506 students | 4.30 Mi6000 W Olive Ave
Glendale,  AZ  85302
Thanks to modern technology, students can now attend class from the comfort of their homes. While online courses were once deemed inferior to lecture halls, the stigma has seemed to fade as technology advances and becomes a greater and greater part of a standard academic curriculum.The virtual classroom is here, but are online college courses right for you?
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.