- Apollo College-Phoenix Inc makes starting your career easier than ever. We have the leading trends in technology equipment. That way, you learn on the same equipment you’ll likely be using in your career. However, our real life training goes beyond equipment. At Apollo College-Phoenix Inc, you learn from professionals who are experienced in their field. That means you get real life training on modern equipment from people who are invested in your success. Jump starting your career has never made so much sense.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Carrington College-Phoenix||(AZ) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||66 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||5||14|
|Total Enrollment||617 students||6,476 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||39:1||39:1|
|# Full-Time Students||617 students||1,336 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$27,000||$31,100|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||90%||81%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,829||$5,022|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Carrington College-Phoenix is Brookline College-Phoenix (0.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,468 students | 0.40 Mi2445 W. Dunlap Ave., Ste. 100
Phoenix,  AZ  85021
- 630 students | 2.20 Mi4425 W Olive Avenue Suite 300
Glendale,  AZ  85302
- 628 students | 3.00 Mi6829 N 46th Ave
Glendale,  AZ  85301
- 648 students | 3.30 Mi13430 N Black Canyon Ste. 190
Phoenix,  AZ  85029
- 20,506 students | 4.30 Mi6000 W Olive Ave
Glendale,  AZ  85302
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.