- Apollo College-Phoenix Inc makes starting your career easier than ever. We have the leading trends in technology equipment. That way, you learn on the same equipment you’ll likely be using in your career. However, our real life training goes beyond equipment. At Apollo College-Phoenix Inc, you learn from professionals who are experienced in their field. That means you get real life training on modern equipment from people who are invested in your success. Jump starting your career has never made so much sense.
Top Placements (Arizona)
Listed among the top community colleges in Arizona for:
- Category Attribute
- Completion Rates Highest completion rates
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has declined by 93% over five years.
|Carrington College-Phoenix||(AZ) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||66 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||5||14|
|Total Enrollment||617 students||6,476 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||39:1||39:1|
|# Full-Time Students||617 students||1,336 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$27,000||$31,400|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||90%||81%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,829||$5,022|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Carrington College-Phoenix is Brookline College-Phoenix (0.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,468 students | 0.40 Mi2445 W. Dunlap Ave., Ste. 100
Phoenix,  AZ  85021
- 1,009 students | 0.60 Mi2233 W Dunlap Ave
Phoenix,  AZ  85021
- 630 students | 2.20 Mi4425 W Olive Avenue Suite 300
Glendale,  AZ  85302
- 628 students | 3.00 Mi6829 N 46th Ave
Glendale,  AZ  85301
- 648 students | 3.30 Mi13430 N Black Canyon Ste. 190
Phoenix,  AZ  85029
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.