Career Training Solutions
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Career Training Solutions||(VA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||45 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||11||11|
|Total Enrollment||189 students||1,577 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||36:1|
|# Full-Time Students||159 students||717 students|
|# Part-Time Students||30 students||860 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||68%||86%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$8,924||$10,502|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Career Training Solutions is Germanna Community College (15.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 7,282 students | 15.50 Mi2130 Germanna Hwy
Locust Grove,  VA  22508
- 327 students | 30.40 Mi8255 Shopper\'s Square
Manassas,  VA  20111
- 8,411 students | 30.60 Mi8730 Mitchell Rd
La Plata,  MD  20646
- 51,487 students | 37.20 Mi4001 Wakefield Chapel Rd
Annandale,  VA  22003
- 428 students | 40.00 Mi8300 Merrifield Ave 3F
Fairfax,  VA  22031
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.