Cambridge Institute of Health & Technology
- The mission of all Cambridge Institute of Allied Health & Technology medical school is to provide its communities with learning opportunities that enables students to attain their educational health career goals and to develop an appreciation for professionalism and life-long learning. The Institute's mission is supported by the application of its values of integrity, diversity, mutual respect, and genuine caring regarding individuals' aspiration for self-actualization. Located in a Class A building on the campus of Delray Medical Center, this medical school consists of six (6) large classrooms, an x-ray laboratory for positioning, an ultrasound laboratory for training and extra help, a fully equipped practi cal nursing laboratory for practical nursing hands-on training, a library of case studies, reference books and audio-visual aids, which complement curriculum objectives, a break room, a reception area and ten (10) offices.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Cambridge Institute of Health & Technology||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||17 staff||37 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||4||10|
|Total Enrollment||210 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||202 students||487 students|
|# Part-Time Students||8 students||655 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||100%||91%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$20,000||$11,875|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$5,562||$6,334|
|Acceptance Rate (Year 2011)||68%||75%|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Cambridge Institute of Health & Technology is Everglades University (3.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,262 students | 3.40 Mi5002 T-Rex Avenue, Suite 100
Boca Raton,  FL  33431
- 203 students | 11.40 Mi2001 W Sample Rd Ste 100
Pompano Beach,  FL  33064
- 28,517 students | 12.50 Mi4200 Congress Ave
Lake Worth,  FL  33461
- 276 students | 13.80 Mi1630 South Congress Avenue, Suite 300
Lake Worth,  FL  33461
- 1,548 students | 14.20 Mi225 N. Federal Hwy.
Pompano Beach,  FL  33062
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.