Cambridge Institute of Health & Technology
- The mission of all Cambridge Institute of Allied Health & Technology medical school is to provide its communities with learning opportunities that enables students to attain their educational health career goals and to develop an appreciation for professionalism and life-long learning. The Institute's mission is supported by the application of its values of integrity, diversity, mutual respect, and genuine caring regarding individuals' aspiration for self-actualization. Located in a Class A building on the campus of Delray Medical Center, this medical school consists of six (6) large classrooms, an x-ray laboratory for positioning, an ultrasound laboratory for training and extra help, a fully equipped practi cal nursing laboratory for practical nursing hands-on training, a library of case studies, reference books and audio-visual aids, which complement curriculum objectives, a break room, a reception area and ten (10) offices.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Cambridge Institute of Health & Technology||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||17 staff||37 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||4||10|
|Total Enrollment||210 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||202 students||487 students|
|# Part-Time Students||8 students||655 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||100%||91%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$20,000||$11,875|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$5,562||$6,334|
|Acceptance Rate (Year 2011)||68%||75%|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Cambridge Institute of Health & Technology is Everglades University (3.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,262 students | 3.40 Mi5002 T-Rex Avenue, Suite 100
Boca Raton,  FL  33431
- 203 students | 11.40 Mi2001 W Sample Rd Ste 100
Pompano Beach,  FL  33064
- 28,517 students | 12.50 Mi4200 Congress Ave
Lake Worth,  FL  33461
- 276 students | 13.80 Mi1630 South Congress Avenue, Suite 300
Lake Worth,  FL  33461
- 1,548 students | 14.20 Mi225 N. Federal Hwy.
Pompano Beach,  FL  33062
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.