Cambridge Institute of Health & Technology
- The mission of all Cambridge Institute of Allied Health & Technology medical school is to provide its communities with learning opportunities that enables students to attain their educational health career goals and to develop an appreciation for professionalism and life-long learning. The Institute's mission is supported by the application of its values of integrity, diversity, mutual respect, and genuine caring regarding individuals' aspiration for self-actualization. Located in a Class A building on the campus of Delray Medical Center, this medical school consists of six (6) large classrooms, an x-ray laboratory for positioning, an ultrasound laboratory for training and extra help, a fully equipped practi cal nursing laboratory for practical nursing hands-on training, a library of case studies, reference books and audio-visual aids, which complement curriculum objectives, a break room, a reception area and ten (10) offices.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Cambridge Institute of Health & Technology||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||17 staff||37 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||4||10|
|Total Enrollment||210 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||202 students||487 students|
|# Part-Time Students||8 students||655 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||100%||91%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$20,000||$11,875|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$5,562||$6,334|
|Acceptance Rate (Year 2011)||68%||75%|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Cambridge Institute of Health & Technology is Everglades University (3.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,444 students | 3.40 Mi5002 T-Rex Avenue, Suite 100
Boca Raton,  FL  33431
- 203 students | 11.40 Mi2001 W Sample Rd Ste 100
Pompano Beach,  FL  33064
- 28,517 students | 12.50 Mi4200 Congress Ave
Lake Worth,  FL  33461
- 276 students | 13.80 Mi1630 South Congress Avenue, Suite 300
Lake Worth,  FL  33461
- 1,548 students | 14.20 Mi225 N. Federal Hwy.
Pompano Beach,  FL  33062
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.