Cambridge Institute of Health & Technology
Tel: (561) 381-4990
- The mission of all Cambridge Institute of Allied Health & Technology medical school is to provide its communities with learning opportunities that enables students to attain their educational health career goals and to develop an appreciation for professionalism and life-long learning. The Institute's mission is supported by the application of its values of integrity, diversity, mutual respect, and genuine caring regarding individuals' aspiration for self-actualization. Located in a Class A building on the campus of Delray Medical Center, this medical school consists of six (6) large classrooms, an x-ray laboratory for positioning, an ultrasound laboratory for training and extra help, a fully equipped practi cal nursing laboratory for practical nursing hands-on training, a library of case studies, reference books and audio-visual aids, which complement curriculum objectives, a break room, a reception area and ten (10) offices.
The teacher population of 17 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Cambridge Institute of Health & Technology||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||17 staff||37 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||4||10|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||100%||91%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$20,000||$11,875|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$5,562||$6,334|
|Acceptance Rate (Year 2011)||68%||75%|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Cambridge Institute of Health & Technology is Florida College of Natural Health-Pompano Beach (11.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 203 students | 11.40 Mi2001 W Sample Rd Ste 100
Pompano Beach,  FL  33064
(954) 975-6400 11.40203
- 28,517 students | 12.30 Mi4200 Congress Ave
Lake Worth,  FL  33461
(561) 967-7222 12.3028,517
- 2,104 students | 13.50 Mi5002 T-Rex Avenue, Suite 100
Boca Raton,  FL  33431
(561) 912-1211 13.502,104
- 276 students | 13.80 Mi1630 South Congress Avenue, Suite 300
Lake Worth,  FL  33461
(561) 304-3466 13.80276
- 1,548 students | 14.30 Mi225 N. Federal Hwy.
Pompano Beach,  FL  33062
(954) 783-7339 14.301,548
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!