Bryant & Stratton College-Milwaukee
- For 150 years, Bryant & Stratton College has been helping students develop meaningful career skills in a concise, contemporary and effective manner – providing graduates with the marketable job skills they need to succeed in an increasingly competitive marketplace.
Bryant & Stratton College-Milwaukee serves 847 students (35% of students are full-time).
The college's student:teacher ratio of 21:1 is higher than the state community college average of 11:1.
Minority enrollment is 92% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the state average of 30%.
- Enrollment: 847 students
- Private-state tuition: $15,627
- Student:teacher ratio: 21:1
- Minority enrollment: 92%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
The teacher population of 41 teachers has grown by 36% over five years.
Bryant & Stratton College-Milwaukee
(WI) Community College Avg.
Associate's Colleges: High Vocational & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional
Four or more years
At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs
Private, for profit
The student population of Bryant & Stratton College-Milwaukee has declined by 21% over five years.
The student:teacher ratio of 21:1 has stayed the same over five years.
The Bryant & Stratton College-Milwaukee diversity score of 0.23 is less than the state average of 0.49. The school's diversity has declined by 35% over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% American Indian/Alaskan
% Two or more races
% Unknown races
Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
The private state tuition of $15,627 is more than the state average of $14,108. The private state tuition has stayed relatively flat over four years.
Private State Tuition Fees
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates
Median Debt for Dropouts
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
- For well over a century, Bryant & Stratton's fundamental mission has been to provide individuals with skills that are immediately transferable to the workplace and to help them develop in their careers. From Dr. J. C. Bryant's Business Practice "learning lab" of the 1850's to the Active Learning of today, and from early correspondence courses conducted via mail to online education and training conducted via the Internet, Bryant & Stratton has evolved into an educational institution poised for the 21st century, committed to the same principles set forth by its founders. Bryant & Stratton College's 15 degree programs provide you with cutting edge skills as well as real-world experience, giving you a decided advantage in fields with exciting futures. Through accelerated degree programs and flexible schedules, including day, evening, weekend or online courses, Bryant & Stratton College can get you into the workforce faster – a career-focused approach that has helped 90% of recent Bryant & Stratton College graduates find placement within their chosen fields. With more than 150 years of teaching experience, Bryant & Stratton offers a variety of Bachelors and Associate degrees at 15 different campus locations. Milwaukee Campus offers degrees in Accounting, Administrative Assistant, Business, Criminal Justice, Human Resources Specialist, Information Technology, Medical Administrative Assistant and Medical Assisting.
An In-Depth Guide to Financing Options for Community College
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
Do You Need to Take the GRE for Community College Applications?
No matter where you choose to go to college you'll have to take some kind of standardized test. The GRE is often required for graduate programs, but it may also benefit your community college application.
Tips for Minimizing Educational Debt While in School
Education becomes more expensive with each passing year so it is important to make smart use of your student loans and to minimize your debt while you are in school whenever possible.