Bryant & Stratton College-Milwaukee
- For 150 years, Bryant & Stratton College has been helping students develop meaningful career skills in a concise, contemporary and effective manner – providing graduates with the marketable job skills they need to succeed in an increasingly competitive marketplace.
- The teacher population of 41 teachers has grown by 20% over five years.
|Bryant & Stratton College-Milwaukee||(WI) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||41 staff||167 staff|
|Total Enrollment||847 students||3,351 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||23:1|
|# Full-Time Students||299 students||1,122 students|
|# Part-Time Students||548 students||2,229 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,300||$34,300|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- For well over a century, Bryant & Stratton's fundamental mission has been to provide individuals with skills that are immediately transferable to the workplace and to help them develop in their careers. From Dr. J. C. Bryant's Business Practice "learning lab" of the 1850's to the Active Learning of today, and from early correspondence courses conducted via mail to online education and training conducted via the Internet, Bryant & Stratton has evolved into an educational institution poised for the 21st century, committed to the same principles set forth by its founders. Bryant & Stratton College's 15 degree programs provide you with cutting edge skills as well as real-world experience, giving you a decided advantage in fields with exciting futures. Through accelerated degree programs and flexible schedules, including day, evening, weekend or online courses, Bryant & Stratton College can get you into the workforce faster – a career-focused approach that has helped 90% of recent Bryant & Stratton College graduates find placement within their chosen fields. With more than 150 years of teaching experience, Bryant & Stratton offers a variety of Bachelors and Associate degrees at 15 different campus locations. Milwaukee Campus offers degrees in Accounting, Administrative Assistant, Business, Criminal Justice, Human Resources Specialist, Information Technology, Medical Administrative Assistant and Medical Assisting.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 16,712 students | 0.40 Mi700 W State St
Milwaukee,  WI  53233
- n/a students | 0.50 Mi225 N. 6th St.
Milwaukee,  WI  53203
- 698 students | 6.80 Mi10950 W Potter Road
Milwaukee,  WI  53226
- n/a students | 10.10 Mi555 South Executive Drive
Brookfield,  WI  53005
- 8,172 students | 17.40 Mi800 Main Street
Pewaukee,  WI  53072
June 21, 2018
Learn about programs offered by community colleges that allow students to earn a two-year degree and then go on to earn a bachelor’s degree either online or at a nearby university.
June 21, 2018
Explore a trend seen this year, where enrollment rates are stabilizing or even falling at many community colleges around the country.
June 21, 2018
After transferring to a four-year institution, how do community college students fare? Learn about the reports and studies that shed light on community college student performance at the university level.