Bryant & Stratton College-Eastlake
Tel: (440) 510-1112
- At Bryant & Stratton College campus in Eastlake, we are here to support you in your quest to earn a college degree and achieve a brighter future. Because we focus on what you need to succeed, you will receive a personalized education in a supportive environment. You will feel our commitment to your success from the moment you register right through graduation and beyond. Our student-centered approach is what makes the Bryant & Stratton College experience so different.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Bryant & Stratton College-Eastlake||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||36 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||471 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||217 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||254 students||284 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,300||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Bryant & Stratton College-Eastlake is Lakeland Community College (4.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 8,250 students | 4.10 Mi7700 Clocktower Drive
Willoughby,  OH  44094
(440) 525-7000 4.108,250
- 459 students | 6.20 Mi325 Alpha Park Dr
Cleveland,  OH  44143
(440) 449-1700 6.20459
- 1,119 students | 14.10 Mi1374 E 51st St
Cleveland,  OH  44103
(216) 881-1700 14.101,119
- 202 students | 14.90 Mi21210 Emery Road
Cleveland,  OH  44128
(216) 881-1700 14.90202
- 475 students | 15.10 Mi3121 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland,  OH  44115
(216) 771-1700 15.10475
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.