Bryant & Stratton College-Eastlake
- At Bryant & Stratton College campus in Eastlake, we are here to support you in your quest to earn a college degree and achieve a brighter future. Because we focus on what you need to succeed, you will receive a personalized education in a supportive environment. You will feel our commitment to your success from the moment you register right through graduation and beyond. Our student-centered approach is what makes the Bryant & Stratton College experience so different.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has grown by 5% over five years.
|Bryant & Stratton College-Eastlake||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||36 staff||34 staff|
|Total Enrollment||471 students||755 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||28:1|
|# Full-Time Students||217 students||471 students|
|# Part-Time Students||254 students||284 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,300||$31,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 8,250 students | 3.80 Mi7700 Clocktower Drive
Willoughby,  OH  44094
- 459 students | 6.20 Mi325 Alpha Park Dr
Cleveland,  OH  44143
- 1,119 students | 14.10 Mi1374 E 51st St
Cleveland,  OH  44103
- 202 students | 14.80 Mi21210 Emery Road
Cleveland,  OH  44128
- 475 students | 15.10 Mi3121 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland,  OH  44115
March 14, 2018
Although California’s real estate may be soft, the state’s community college constructions projects are booming. Learn about where the $1.6 billion is going and how community colleges are improving their facilities.
March 11, 2018
Community colleges face many hurdles, ranging from budget constraints to increased enrollment, but a new study pinpoints some of the largest issues - which may surprise you.
March 11, 2018
Be surprised by the results from the first ever national community college survey, which found that students value their internet connection more than their instructors!