Bryant & Stratton College-Eastlake
- At Bryant & Stratton College campus in Eastlake, we are here to support you in your quest to earn a college degree and achieve a brighter future. Because we focus on what you need to succeed, you will receive a personalized education in a supportive environment. You will feel our commitment to your success from the moment you register right through graduation and beyond. Our student-centered approach is what makes the Bryant & Stratton College experience so different.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Bryant & Stratton College-Eastlake||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||36 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||471 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||217 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||254 students||284 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,300||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Bryant & Stratton College-Eastlake is Lakeland Community College (3.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 8,250 students | 3.80 Mi7700 Clocktower Drive
Willoughby,  OH  44094
- 459 students | 6.20 Mi325 Alpha Park Dr
Cleveland,  OH  44143
- 1,119 students | 14.10 Mi1374 E 51st St
Cleveland,  OH  44103
- 202 students | 14.80 Mi21210 Emery Road
Cleveland,  OH  44128
- 475 students | 15.10 Mi3121 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland,  OH  44115
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.