Bryant & Stratton College-Cleveland
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Bryant & Stratton College-Cleveland||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||31 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||475 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||191 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||284 students||284 students|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,300||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Bryant & Stratton College-Cleveland is Miami-Jacobs Career College-Independence (0.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 193 students | 0.50 Mi6400 Rockside Road
Independence,  OH  44131
- 2,100 students | 0.80 Mi1776 E 17th St
Cleveland,  OH  44114
- 27,084 students | 1.10 Mi700 Carnegie Ave
Cleveland,  OH  44115
- 1,119 students | 1.20 Mi1374 E 51st St
Cleveland,  OH  44103
- 166 students | 5.50 Mi11724 Detroit Avenue
Lakewood,  OH  44107
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.