Bryant & Stratton College-Cleveland
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Bryant & Stratton College-Cleveland||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||31 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||475 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||191 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||284 students||284 students|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,300||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Bryant & Stratton College-Cleveland is Cleveland Institute of Electronics (0.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,100 students | 0.70 Mi1776 E 17th St
Cleveland,  OH  44114
- 27,084 students | 1.00 Mi700 Carnegie Ave
Cleveland,  OH  44115
- 1,119 students | 1.20 Mi1374 E 51st St
Cleveland,  OH  44103
- 166 students | 5.50 Mi11724 Detroit Avenue
Lakewood,  OH  44107
- 510 students | 7.00 Mi14445 Broadway Ave
Cleveland,  OH  44125
Air traffic controllers enjoy secure, interesting work. Earning a degree in ATC at a community college is an excellent first step to securing a job.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.