Bryant & Stratton College-Cleveland
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Bryant & Stratton College-Cleveland||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||31 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||475 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||191 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||284 students||284 students|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,300||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Bryant & Stratton College-Cleveland is Miami-Jacobs Career College-Independence (0.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 193 students | 0.50 Mi6400 Rockside Road
Independence,  OH  44131
- 2,100 students | 0.80 Mi1776 E 17th St
Cleveland,  OH  44114
- 27,084 students | 1.10 Mi700 Carnegie Ave
Cleveland,  OH  44115
- 1,119 students | 1.20 Mi1374 E 51st St
Cleveland,  OH  44103
- 166 students | 5.50 Mi11724 Detroit Avenue
Lakewood,  OH  44107
To a graduating high school senior, grades are everything. But how do colleges view bad grades and can you still get into college without a perfect GPA? Keep reading to find out.
Though homeschoolers often get a bad rap, they are some of the highest performing students in the country - especially in college. Keep reading to learn more about community college for homeschoolers including tips for applying and preparing for college.
Remedial education exists to help struggling students succeed in college-level classes. Unfortunately, the existing model may be doing more harm than good. Keep reading to learn more about the history of remedial education and what community colleges are doing to change it.