Bryant & Stratton College-Cleveland
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Bryant & Stratton College-Cleveland||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||31 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||475 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||191 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||284 students||284 students|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,300||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Bryant & Stratton College-Cleveland is Cleveland Institute of Electronics (0.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,100 students | 0.70 Mi1776 E 17th St
Cleveland,  OH  44114
(216) 781-9400 0.702,100
- 27,084 students | 1.00 Mi700 Carnegie Ave
Cleveland,  OH  44115
(800) 954-8742 1.0027,084
- 1,119 students | 1.20 Mi1374 E 51st St
Cleveland,  OH  44103
(216) 881-1700 1.201,119
- 166 students | 5.50 Mi11724 Detroit Avenue
Lakewood,  OH  44107
(216) 221-8584 5.50166
- 510 students | 7.00 Mi14445 Broadway Ave
Cleveland,  OH  44125
(216) 475-7520 7.00510
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.