Bryant & Stratton College-Cleveland
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Bryant & Stratton College-Cleveland||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||31 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||475 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||191 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||284 students||284 students|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,300||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Bryant & Stratton College-Cleveland is Cleveland Institute of Electronics (0.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,100 students | 0.80 Mi1776 E 17th St
Cleveland,  OH  44114
- 27,084 students | 1.10 Mi700 Carnegie Ave
Cleveland,  OH  44115
- 1,119 students | 1.20 Mi1374 E 51st St
Cleveland,  OH  44103
- 166 students | 5.50 Mi11724 Detroit Avenue
Lakewood,  OH  44107
- 510 students | 7.10 Mi14445 Broadway Ave
Cleveland,  OH  44125
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.
Some people seem to graduate high school but never really leave the academic world behind. No matter what career you pursue, there are plenty of opportunities for higher education, but are they worth it. Read on to learn about graduate degrees in nursing and whether they are worth the time, cost, and effort.