Bryan University (Rogers)
- The teacher population of 2 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Bryan University (Rogers)||(AR) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||2 staff||62 staff|
|Total Enrollment||61 students||1,650 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||31:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||61 students||724 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$27,900||$28,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Bryan University (Rogers) is NorthWest Arkansas Community College (1.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 7,715 students | 1.80 MiOne College Drive
Bentonville,  AR  72712
- 5,710 students | 35.00 Mi601 Laclede Ave
Neosho,  MO  64850
- 2,274 students | 53.90 Mi200 I St NE
Miami,  OK  74354
- 2,157 students | 60.80 Mi1515 Pioneer Dr
Harrison,  AR  72601
- 6,830 students | 66.70 Mi5210 Grand Ave
Fort Smith,  AR  72913
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.