Bryan University (Rogers)
- The teacher population of 2 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Bryan University (Rogers)||(AR) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||2 staff||62 staff|
|Total Enrollment||61 students||1,650 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||31:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||61 students||724 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$27,900||$28,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Bryan University (Rogers) is NorthWest Arkansas Community College (1.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 7,715 students | 1.80 MiOne College Drive
Bentonville,  AR  72712
- 5,710 students | 35.00 Mi601 Laclede Ave
Neosho,  MO  64850
- 2,274 students | 53.90 Mi200 I St NE
Miami,  OK  74354
- 2,157 students | 60.80 Mi1515 Pioneer Dr
Harrison,  AR  72601
- 6,830 students | 66.70 Mi5210 Grand Ave
Fort Smith,  AR  72913
As careers in science, technology, engineering, and math become more prevalent, community colleges are shifting their focus to meet demand and secure their place in a rapidly changing educational landscape.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.