Bryan University (Rogers)
- The teacher population of 2 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Bryan University (Rogers)||(AR) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||2 staff||62 staff|
|Total Enrollment||61 students||1,650 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||31:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||61 students||724 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$27,900||$28,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Bryan University (Rogers) is NorthWest Arkansas Community College (1.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 7,715 students | 1.80 MiOne College Drive
Bentonville,  AR  72712
- 5,710 students | 35.00 Mi601 Laclede Ave
Neosho,  MO  64850
- 2,274 students | 53.90 Mi200 I St NE
Miami,  OK  74354
- 2,157 students | 60.80 Mi1515 Pioneer Dr
Harrison,  AR  72601
- 6,830 students | 66.70 Mi5210 Grand Ave
Fort Smith,  AR  72913
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.