Bryan University (Rogers)
- The teacher population of 2 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Bryan University (Rogers)||(AR) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||2 staff||62 staff|
|Total Enrollment||61 students||1,650 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||31:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||61 students||724 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$27,900||$28,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Bryan University (Rogers) is NorthWest Arkansas Community College (1.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 7,715 students | 1.80 MiOne College Drive
Bentonville,  AR  72712
- 5,710 students | 35.00 Mi601 Laclede Ave
Neosho,  MO  64850
- 2,274 students | 53.90 Mi200 I St NE
Miami,  OK  74354
- 2,157 students | 60.80 Mi1515 Pioneer Dr
Harrison,  AR  72601
- 6,830 students | 66.70 Mi5210 Grand Ave
Fort Smith,  AR  72913
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.
Some people seem to graduate high school but never really leave the academic world behind. No matter what career you pursue, there are plenty of opportunities for higher education, but are they worth it. Read on to learn about graduate degrees in nursing and whether they are worth the time, cost, and effort.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.