Bryan University (Rogers)
- The teacher population of 2 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Bryan University (Rogers)||(AR) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||2 staff||62 staff|
|Total Enrollment||61 students||1,650 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||31:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||61 students||724 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$27,900||$28,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Bryan University (Rogers) is NorthWest Arkansas Community College (3.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 7,715 students | 3.10 MiOne College Drive
Bentonville,  AR  72712
- 5,710 students | 34.70 Mi601 Laclede Ave
Neosho,  MO  64850
- 2,274 students | 53.90 Mi200 I St NE
Miami,  OK  74354
- 2,157 students | 60.70 Mi1515 Pioneer Dr
Harrison,  AR  72601
- 6,830 students | 66.60 Mi5210 Grand Ave
Fort Smith,  AR  72913
We continue to report on the ongoing saga in the California community college system. Schools are now opening for fall semester with fewer courses due to serious budget cuts, and students are feeling the academic pain.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.