Bryan University (Los Angeles)
Top Placements (California)
Listed among the top community colleges in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 49 teachers has grown by 11% over five years.
|Bryan University (Los Angeles)||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||49 staff||97 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,358 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,358 students||1,613 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||5,903 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||1,324 students||1,490 students|
|# Graduate Students||34 students||80 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||-|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$43,500||$34,900|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Bryan University (Los Angeles) is American Career College-Los Angeles (1.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,613 students | 1.40 Mi4021 Rosewood Avenue
Los Angeles,  CA  90004
- 1,659 students | 1.40 Mi12215 Victory Boulevard
North Hollywood,  CA  91606
- 18,756 students | 2.00 Mi855 N Vermont Ave
Los Angeles,  CA  90029
- 411 students | 2.50 Mi3699 Wilshire Blvd., Fourth Floor
Los Angeles,  CA  90010
- 2,811 students | 2.60 Mi6812 Pacific Blvd.
Huntington Park,  CA  90255
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.