Bryan University (Los Angeles)
Bryan University (Los Angeles) places among the top 20% of community colleges in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 49 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Bryan University (Los Angeles)||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||49 staff||97 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,358 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,358 students||1,613 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||5,903 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||1,324 students||1,490 students|
|# Graduate Students||34 students||80 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||-|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$43,500||$34,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Bryan University (Los Angeles) is American Career College-Los Angeles (1.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,613 students | 1.40 Mi4021 Rosewood Avenue
Los Angeles,  CA  90004
- 1,659 students | 1.40 Mi12215 Victory Boulevard
North Hollywood,  CA  91606
- 18,756 students | 2.00 Mi855 N Vermont Ave
Los Angeles,  CA  90029
- 411 students | 2.50 Mi3699 Wilshire Blvd., Fourth Floor
Los Angeles,  CA  90010
- 2,811 students | 2.60 Mi6812 Pacific Blvd.
Huntington Park,  CA  90255
We report on the latest developments at City College of San Francisco that have resulted in the school’s loss of accreditation and impending shut-down.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.