Bryan University (Los Angeles)
Bryan University (Los Angeles) places among the top 20% of community colleges in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 49 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Bryan University (Los Angeles)||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||49 staff||97 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,358 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,358 students||1,613 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||5,903 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||1,324 students||1,490 students|
|# Graduate Students||34 students||80 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||-|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$43,500||$34,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Bryan University (Los Angeles) is American Career College-Los Angeles (1.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,613 students | 1.40 Mi4021 Rosewood Avenue
Los Angeles,  CA  90004
- 1,659 students | 1.40 Mi12215 Victory Boulevard
North Hollywood,  CA  91606
- 18,756 students | 2.00 Mi855 N Vermont Ave
Los Angeles,  CA  90029
- 411 students | 2.50 Mi3699 Wilshire Blvd., Fourth Floor
Los Angeles,  CA  90010
- 2,811 students | 2.60 Mi6812 Pacific Blvd.
Huntington Park,  CA  90255
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.