Brown Mackie College-Quad Cities
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Brown Mackie College-Quad Cities||(IA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||11 staff||95 staff|
|Total Enrollment||369 students||2,620 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||34:1||33:1|
|# Full-Time Students||369 students||1,090 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,300||$36,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Brown Mackie College-Quad Cities is Black Hawk College (3.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 6,307 students | 3.30 Mi6600-34th Avenue
Moline,  IL  61265
- 8,143 students | 5.10 Mi101 W. Third St.
Davenport,  IA  52801
- 52,018 students | 6.60 Mi1801 East Kimberly Road
Davenport,  IA  52807
- 2,200 students | 34.00 Mi2400 Tom L. Wilson Boulevard
Galesburg,  IL  61401
- 105 students | 36.50 Mi701 Portland Ave
Morrison,  IL  61270
Not all community colleges are created equal, and some may just be on the verge of losing their accreditation. Witness the turmoil and recovery in the battle for accreditation at several community colleges.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.