Brown Mackie College-Quad Cities
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Brown Mackie College-Quad Cities||(IA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||11 staff||95 staff|
|Total Enrollment||369 students||2,620 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||34:1||33:1|
|# Full-Time Students||369 students||1,090 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,300||$36,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Brown Mackie College-Quad Cities is Kaplan University-Davenport Campus (1.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 52,018 students | 1.80 Mi1801 East Kimberly Road
Davenport,  IA  52807
- 8,143 students | 3.00 Mi101 W. Third St.
Davenport,  IA  52801
- 6,307 students | 5.80 Mi6600-34th Avenue
Moline,  IL  61265
- 105 students | 33.70 Mi701 Portland Ave
Morrison,  IL  61270
- 2,200 students | 41.90 Mi2400 Tom L. Wilson Boulevard
Galesburg,  IL  61401
We continue to report on the ongoing saga in the California community college system. Schools are now opening for fall semester with fewer courses due to serious budget cuts, and students are feeling the academic pain.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.