Brown Mackie College-Quad Cities
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Brown Mackie College-Quad Cities||(IA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||11 staff||95 staff|
|Total Enrollment||369 students||2,620 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||34:1||33:1|
|# Full-Time Students||369 students||1,090 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,300||$36,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Brown Mackie College-Quad Cities is Black Hawk College (3.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 6,307 students | 3.30 Mi6600-34th Avenue
Moline,  IL  61265
- 8,143 students | 5.10 Mi101 W. Third St.
Davenport,  IA  52801
- 52,018 students | 6.60 Mi1801 East Kimberly Road
Davenport,  IA  52807
- 2,200 students | 34.00 Mi2400 Tom L. Wilson Boulevard
Galesburg,  IL  61401
- 105 students | 36.50 Mi701 Portland Ave
Morrison,  IL  61270
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.