Brown Mackie College-Quad Cities
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Brown Mackie College-Quad Cities||(IA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||11 staff||95 staff|
|Total Enrollment||369 students||2,620 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||34:1||33:1|
|# Full-Time Students||369 students||1,090 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,300||$36,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Brown Mackie College-Quad Cities is Kaplan University-Davenport Campus (1.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 52,018 students | 1.80 Mi1801 East Kimberly Road
Davenport,  IA  52807
(866) 527-5268 1.8052,018
- 8,143 students | 3.00 Mi101 W. Third St.
Davenport,  IA  52801
(563) 336-3300 3.008,143
- 6,307 students | 5.80 Mi6600-34th Avenue
Moline,  IL  61265
(309) 796-5000 5.806,307
- 105 students | 33.70 Mi701 Portland Ave
Morrison,  IL  61270
(815) 772-7218 33.70105
- 2,200 students | 41.90 Mi2400 Tom L. Wilson Boulevard
Galesburg,  IL  61401
(309) 344-2518 41.902,200
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.