Brown Mackie College-Quad Cities
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Brown Mackie College-Quad Cities||(IA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||11 staff||95 staff|
|Total Enrollment||369 students||2,620 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||34:1||33:1|
|# Full-Time Students||369 students||1,090 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,300||$36,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Brown Mackie College-Quad Cities is Black Hawk College (3.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 6,307 students | 3.30 Mi6600-34th Avenue
Moline,  IL  61265
- 8,143 students | 5.10 Mi101 W. Third St.
Davenport,  IA  52801
- 52,018 students | 6.60 Mi1801 East Kimberly Road
Davenport,  IA  52807
- 2,200 students | 34.00 Mi2400 Tom L. Wilson Boulevard
Galesburg,  IL  61401
- 105 students | 36.50 Mi701 Portland Ave
Morrison,  IL  61270
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.