- The teacher population of 10 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Broadview University-Orem||(UT) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||10 staff||34 staff|
|Total Enrollment||105 students||914 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||59 students||270 students|
|# Part-Time Students||46 students||644 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,200||$32,700|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Broadview University-Orem is Mountainland Applied Technology College (2.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,670 students | 2.40 Mi2301 West Ashton Blvd.
Lehi,  UT  84043
- 31,332 students | 2.60 Mi800 W University Parkway
Orem,  UT  84058
- 270 students | 3.10 Mi1476 Sandhill Road
Orem,  UT  84058
- 372 students | 5.20 Mi1450 W 820 N
Provo,  UT  84601
- 1,006 students | 16.40 Mi12257 South Business Park Drive-Ste 101
Draper,  UT  84020
Learn about the free and reduced-fee tuition offered at many community colleges, who are hoping to help unemployed individuals advance their job skills to re-enter into the workforce.
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.
Some people seem to graduate high school but never really leave the academic world behind. No matter what career you pursue, there are plenty of opportunities for higher education, but are they worth it. Read on to learn about graduate degrees in nursing and whether they are worth the time, cost, and effort.