- The teacher population of 10 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Broadview University-Orem||(UT) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||10 staff||34 staff|
|Total Enrollment||105 students||914 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||59 students||270 students|
|# Part-Time Students||46 students||644 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,200||$32,700|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Broadview University-Orem is Mountainland Applied Technology College (2.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,670 students | 2.40 Mi2301 West Ashton Blvd.
Lehi,  UT  84043
- 31,332 students | 2.60 Mi800 W University Parkway
Orem,  UT  84058
- 446 students | 5.20 Mi1450 W 820 N
Provo,  UT  84601
- 1,006 students | 16.40 Mi12257 South Business Park Drive-Ste 101
Draper,  UT  84020
- 234 students | 17.70 Mi121 Election Rd Ste 300
Draper,  UT  84020
If you are interested in sleep, then a polysomnography career may be right for you. Learn about how you can begin this lucrative career in studying sleep disorders at your local community college.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.