- The teacher population of 9 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Broadview University-Layton||(UT) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||9 staff||34 staff|
|Total Enrollment||126 students||914 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||84 students||270 students|
|# Part-Time Students||42 students||644 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,200||$32,700|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Broadview University-Layton is Eagle Gate College-Layton (0.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 217 students | 0.50 Mi915 N 400 W
Layton,  UT  84041
- 529 students | 2.40 Mi300 N. Coit Road, Suite 300
Richardson,  TX  75080
- 3,345 students | 4.00 Mi550 E 300 S
Kaysville,  UT  84037
- 205 students | 11.50 Mi1350 W. 1890 S.
Ogden,  UT  84401
- 2,615 students | 13.50 Mi200 N Washington Blvd
Ogden,  UT  84404
Many community college students are the first in their family to attend college, and this designation comes with its own share of responsibilities and challenges. Learn about the support available specifically for first-generation community college students.
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.
Some people seem to graduate high school but never really leave the academic world behind. No matter what career you pursue, there are plenty of opportunities for higher education, but are they worth it. Read on to learn about graduate degrees in nursing and whether they are worth the time, cost, and effort.