- The teacher population of 9 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Broadview University-Layton||(UT) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||9 staff||34 staff|
|Total Enrollment||126 students||914 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||84 students||270 students|
|# Part-Time Students||42 students||644 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,200||$32,700|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Broadview University-Layton is Eagle Gate College-Layton (0.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 217 students | 0.50 Mi915 N 400 W
Layton,  UT  84041
- 529 students | 2.40 Mi300 N. Coit Road, Suite 300
Richardson,  TX  75080
- 3,345 students | 4.00 Mi550 E 300 S
Kaysville,  UT  84037
- 205 students | 11.50 Mi1350 W. 1890 S.
Ogden,  UT  84401
- 2,615 students | 13.50 Mi200 N Washington Blvd
Ogden,  UT  84404
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.