Bradford School (Columbus)
- Bradford School graduates carry out our legacy of developing students into professionals. It is the unique blend of career-focused classes, high academic standards, and individual attention that differentiates Bradford School. Our graduates finish first.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Bradford School (Columbus)||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||26 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||443 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||443 students||450 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||124||180|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,300||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Bradford School, located in Columbus, OH, offers career-focused classes with programs in Business, Technology, and Health Care and Culinary Arts so you can finish your degree quickly and find your first career job through our career placement services. Programs offered includes Accounting, Administrative Assistant, Legal Administration, Paralegal, Travel-Hospitality, Computer Programming, Computer Specialist, Graphic Design and Network Management, Medical Assisting, Veterinary Technician and Culinary Arts. Bradford School is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award diplomas and associate degrees. The Bradford School Medical Assisting Program is accredited by the Commission of Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
- The nearest community college to Bradford School (Columbus) is Fortis College-Columbus (4.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 694 students | 4.20 Mi4151 Executive Parkway Ste 120
Westerville,  OH  43081
- 1,924 students | 4.20 Mi4140 Executive Parkway
Westerville,  OH  43081
- 56 students | 4.70 Mi5665 Forest Hills Blvd
Dayton,  OH  45420
- 178 students | 5.30 Mi4525 Trueman Blvd
Hilliard,  OH  43026
- 329 students | 5.30 Mi1880 E. Dublin - Granville Rd. - Ste 100
Columbus,  OH  43229
Learn about the growing trend of obtaining your bachelor's degree in community college.
In recent years, community colleges have been granted permission to offer four-year degrees. For some, this represents a great opportunity to get an education at an affordable price. But for others, worry with regard to the quality of these newly established programs is a point of concern.
Choosing a college major can be tough, but you also need to think about choosing the right type of degree. Keep reading to learn about the five different types of college degrees and your earning potential for each one.