Bradford School (Columbus)
Tel: (614) 416-6200
- Bradford School graduates carry out our legacy of developing students into professionals. It is the unique blend of career-focused classes, high academic standards, and individual attention that differentiates Bradford School. Our graduates finish first.
The teacher population of 26 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Bradford School (Columbus)||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||26 staff||35 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Bradford School, located in Columbus, OH, offers career-focused classes with programs in Business, Technology, and Health Care and Culinary Arts so you can finish your degree quickly and find your first career job through our career placement services. Programs offered includes Accounting, Administrative Assistant, Legal Administration, Paralegal, Travel-Hospitality, Computer Programming, Computer Specialist, Graphic Design and Network Management, Medical Assisting, Veterinary Technician and Culinary Arts. Bradford School is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award diplomas and associate degrees. The Bradford School Medical Assisting Program is accredited by the Commission of Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
The nearest community college to Bradford School (Columbus) is Fortis College-Columbus (4.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 694 students | 4.10 Mi4151 Executive Parkway Ste 120
Westerville,  OH  43081
(614) 882-2551 4.10694
- 1,924 students | 4.20 Mi4140 Executive Parkway
Westerville,  OH  43081
(855) 906-8773 4.201,924
- 329 students | 5.30 Mi1880 E. Dublin - Granville Rd. - Ste 100
Columbus,  OH  43229
(800) 954-4274 5.30329
- 22,719 students | 5.50 Mi550 E Spring St
Columbus,  OH  43215
(614) 287-5353 5.5022,719
- 45 students | 7.40 Mi2745 Winchester Pike
Columbus,  OH  43232
(614) 643-6680 7.4045
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!