Bradford School (Columbus)
Tel: (614) 416-6200
- Bradford School graduates carry out our legacy of developing students into professionals. It is the unique blend of career-focused classes, high academic standards, and individual attention that differentiates Bradford School. Our graduates finish first.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Bradford School (Columbus)||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||26 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||443 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||443 students||450 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||124||180|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,300||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Bradford School, located in Columbus, OH, offers career-focused classes with programs in Business, Technology, and Health Care and Culinary Arts so you can finish your degree quickly and find your first career job through our career placement services. Programs offered includes Accounting, Administrative Assistant, Legal Administration, Paralegal, Travel-Hospitality, Computer Programming, Computer Specialist, Graphic Design and Network Management, Medical Assisting, Veterinary Technician and Culinary Arts. Bradford School is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award diplomas and associate degrees. The Bradford School Medical Assisting Program is accredited by the Commission of Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
- The nearest community college to Bradford School (Columbus) is Fortis College-Columbus (4.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 694 students | 4.10 Mi4151 Executive Parkway Ste 120
Westerville,  OH  43081
(614) 882-2551 4.10694
- 1,924 students | 4.20 Mi4140 Executive Parkway
Westerville,  OH  43081
(855) 906-8773 4.201,924
- 329 students | 5.30 Mi1880 E. Dublin - Granville Rd. - Ste 100
Columbus,  OH  43229
(800) 954-4274 5.30329
- 22,719 students | 5.50 Mi550 E Spring St
Columbus,  OH  43215
(614) 287-5353 5.5022,719
- 45 students | 7.40 Mi2745 Winchester Pike
Columbus,  OH  43232
(614) 643-6680 7.4045
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.