Bradford School (Columbus)
- Bradford School graduates carry out our legacy of developing students into professionals. It is the unique blend of career-focused classes, high academic standards, and individual attention that differentiates Bradford School. Our graduates finish first.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Bradford School (Columbus)||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||26 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||443 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||443 students||450 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||124||180|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,300||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Bradford School, located in Columbus, OH, offers career-focused classes with programs in Business, Technology, and Health Care and Culinary Arts so you can finish your degree quickly and find your first career job through our career placement services. Programs offered includes Accounting, Administrative Assistant, Legal Administration, Paralegal, Travel-Hospitality, Computer Programming, Computer Specialist, Graphic Design and Network Management, Medical Assisting, Veterinary Technician and Culinary Arts. Bradford School is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award diplomas and associate degrees. The Bradford School Medical Assisting Program is accredited by the Commission of Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
- The nearest community college to Bradford School (Columbus) is Fortis College-Columbus (4.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 694 students | 4.20 Mi4151 Executive Parkway Ste 120
Westerville,  OH  43081
- 1,924 students | 4.20 Mi4140 Executive Parkway
Westerville,  OH  43081
- 56 students | 4.70 Mi5665 Forest Hills Blvd
Dayton,  OH  45420
- 178 students | 5.30 Mi4525 Trueman Blvd
Hilliard,  OH  43026
- 329 students | 5.30 Mi1880 E. Dublin - Granville Rd. - Ste 100
Columbus,  OH  43229
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.