Blue Cliff College-Shreveport
- Blue Cliff College is committed to using its human and physical resources to provide services facilitating personal growth, professional development and a sense of responsibility to our students. The primary purpose of Blue Cliff College is to help students develop a high level of competency, which is accomplished through the pursuit, assimilation, and dissemination of knowledge in academic programs. The most compelling purpose of the college is to prepare the students to function proficiently in a competitive society in the career of their choice and to create within them an awareness of professional and social responsibilities, along with an appreciation of principles of ethical conduct.
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Blue Cliff College-Shreveport||(LA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||14 staff||26 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||6||5|
|Total Enrollment||253 students||1,493 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||152 students||382 students|
|# Part-Time Students||101 students||1,111 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$21,400||$28,200|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||89%||89%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$3,349||$5,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Blue Cliff College-Shreveport is American School of Business (0.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 61 students | 0.70 Mi702 Professional Dr N
Shreveport,  LA  71105
- 291 students | 4.30 Mi2106 Bert Kouns Industrial Loop
Shreveport,  LA  71118
- 303 students | 4.50 Mi1227 Shreveport-Barksdale Hwy
Shreveport,  LA  71105
- 353 students | 9.00 Mi2010 N Market St
Shreveport,  LA  71107
- 8,693 students | 9.30 Mi6220 East Texas
Bossier City,  LA  71111
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.