Blue Cliff College-Shreveport
- Blue Cliff College is committed to using its human and physical resources to provide services facilitating personal growth, professional development and a sense of responsibility to our students. The primary purpose of Blue Cliff College is to help students develop a high level of competency, which is accomplished through the pursuit, assimilation, and dissemination of knowledge in academic programs. The most compelling purpose of the college is to prepare the students to function proficiently in a competitive society in the career of their choice and to create within them an awareness of professional and social responsibilities, along with an appreciation of principles of ethical conduct.
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has declined by 12% over five years.
|Blue Cliff College-Shreveport||(LA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||14 staff||26 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||6||5|
|Total Enrollment||253 students||1,493 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||152 students||382 students|
|# Part-Time Students||101 students||1,111 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$21,400||$28,200|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||89%||89%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$10,800|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$3,349||$5,125|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Blue Cliff College-Shreveport is American School of Business (0.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 61 students | 0.70 Mi702 Professional Dr N
Shreveport,  LA  71105
- 291 students | 4.30 Mi2106 Bert Kouns Industrial Loop
Shreveport,  LA  71118
- 303 students | 4.50 Mi1227 Shreveport-Barksdale Hwy
Shreveport,  LA  71105
- 8,693 students | 9.30 Mi6220 East Texas
Bossier City,  LA  71111
- 2,952 students | 10.80 Mi3050 Martin Luther King Dr
Shreveport,  LA  71107
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.