Berks Technical Institute
- The teacher population of 65 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Berks Technical Institute||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||65 staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||985 students||618 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||706 students||372 students|
|# Part-Time Students||279 students||246 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,100||$34,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Berks Technical Institute is Reading Area Community College (2.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 4,198 students | 2.40 Mi10 S Second St
Reading,  PA  19603
- 5 students | 2.90 Mi606 Court St Suite 404
Reading,  PA  19601
- n/a students | 18.50 Mi101 College Drive
Pottstown,  PA  19464
- 1,269 students | 23.40 Mi735 Cumberland St
Lebanon,  PA  17042
- 4,952 students | 25.90 Mi1641 Old Philadelphia Pike
Lancaster,  PA  17602
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.