Berks Technical Institute
- The teacher population of 65 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Berks Technical Institute||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||65 staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||985 students||618 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||706 students||372 students|
|# Part-Time Students||279 students||246 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,100||$34,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Berks Technical Institute is Reading Area Community College (2.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 4,198 students | 2.40 Mi10 S Second St
Reading,  PA  19603
- 5 students | 2.90 Mi606 Court St Suite 404
Reading,  PA  19601
- n/a students | 18.50 Mi101 College Drive
Pottstown,  PA  19464
- 1,269 students | 23.40 Mi735 Cumberland St
Lebanon,  PA  17042
- 4,952 students | 25.90 Mi1641 Old Philadelphia Pike
Lancaster,  PA  17602
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.