Tel: (513) 671-1920
- At Beckfield College, we are dedicated to providing a quality education in a friendly atmosphere with individual attention to the needs of our students. Students will find that we have an outstanding faculty qualified by professional preparation and experience. They are dedicated to creating a meaningful, and structured environment that can lead to successful learning. At Beckfield, we believe in designing the college around our students' needs, not in molding the student to the system, to create a student-centered learning environment. We strive to provide hands-on learning opportunities that encourage students to become immersed in and responsible for their educational process, with assistance from staff and faculty. We believe in providing an environment rich in opportunity, encouragement, and methods that allows students to become successful, responsible learners today and competent, accountable leaders of tomorrow.
The teacher population of 35 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Beckfield College-Tri-County||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||35 staff||35 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Beckfield College-Tri-County is AIC College of Design (1.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 41 students | 1.60 Mi1171 East Kemper Road
Cincinnati,  OH  45246
(513) 751-1206 1.6041
- 471 students | 1.90 Mi11499 Chester Road Ste 200
Cincinnati,  OH  45246
(513) 771-2795 1.90471
- 918 students | 3.00 Mi1011 Glendale-Milford Rd
Cincinnati,  OH  45215
(513) 771-2424 3.00918
- 5,024 students | 6.00 Mi9555 Plainfield Rd
Cincinnati,  OH  45236
(513) 745-5600 6.005,024
- 439 students | 6.10 Mi100 E Business Way Ste 200
Cincinnati,  OH  45241
(513) 475-3600 6.10439
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!