- At Beckfield College, we are dedicated to providing a quality education in a friendly atmosphere with individual attention to the needs of our students. Students will find that we have an outstanding faculty qualified by professional preparation and experience. They are dedicated to creating a meaningful, and structured environment that can lead to successful learning. At Beckfield, we believe in designing the college around our students' needs, not in molding the student to the system, to create a student-centered learning environment. We strive to provide hands-on learning opportunities that encourage students to become immersed in and responsible for their educational process, with assistance from staff and faculty. We believe in providing an environment rich in opportunity, encouragement, and methods that allows students to become successful, responsible learners today and competent, accountable leaders of tomorrow.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Beckfield College-Tri-County||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||35 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||548 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||278 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||270 students||284 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,800||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Beckfield College-Tri-County is AIC College of Design (1.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 41 students | 1.60 Mi1171 East Kemper Road
Cincinnati,  OH  45246
- 471 students | 2.10 Mi11499 Chester Road Ste 200
Cincinnati,  OH  45246
- 439 students | 6.00 Mi100 E Business Way Ste 200
Cincinnati,  OH  45241
- 5,024 students | 6.10 Mi9555 Plainfield Rd
Cincinnati,  OH  45236
- 3,386 students | 7.20 Mi1601 University Blvd
Hamilton,  OH  45011
If you are interested in sleep, then a polysomnography career may be right for you. Learn about how you can begin this lucrative career in studying sleep disorders at your local community college.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.