Tel: (513) 671-1920
- At Beckfield College, we are dedicated to providing a quality education in a friendly atmosphere with individual attention to the needs of our students. Students will find that we have an outstanding faculty qualified by professional preparation and experience. They are dedicated to creating a meaningful, and structured environment that can lead to successful learning. At Beckfield, we believe in designing the college around our students' needs, not in molding the student to the system, to create a student-centered learning environment. We strive to provide hands-on learning opportunities that encourage students to become immersed in and responsible for their educational process, with assistance from staff and faculty. We believe in providing an environment rich in opportunity, encouragement, and methods that allows students to become successful, responsible learners today and competent, accountable leaders of tomorrow.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Beckfield College-Tri-County||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||35 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||548 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||278 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||270 students||284 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,800||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Beckfield College-Tri-County is AIC College of Design (1.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 41 students | 1.60 Mi1171 East Kemper Road
Cincinnati,  OH  45246
(513) 751-1206 1.6041
- 471 students | 1.90 Mi11499 Chester Road Ste 200
Cincinnati,  OH  45246
(513) 771-2795 1.90471
- 918 students | 3.00 Mi1011 Glendale-Milford Rd
Cincinnati,  OH  45215
(513) 771-2424 3.00918
- 5,024 students | 6.00 Mi9555 Plainfield Rd
Cincinnati,  OH  45236
(513) 745-5600 6.005,024
- 439 students | 6.10 Mi100 E Business Way Ste 200
Cincinnati,  OH  45241
(513) 475-3600 6.10439
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.