Aultman College Photo #2 - Simulation lab where our students practice with mannequins that breathe and talk.
Aultman College Photo #3 - Our science labs; Aultman College has a 6:1 student-to-faculty ratio for personal attention
- Founded in 1872, Aultman College is an institution focused on education in the health care field. Located on the campus of Aultman Hospital in Canton, the college offers programs in nursing, radiography, social work, medical assisting, and the health sciences (health education and health care administration).
Aultman College places among the top 20% of community colleges in Ohio for:
- Category Attribute
- School Resources Percent of students receiving financial aid
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Completion Rates Highest completion rates
- The teacher population of 50 teachers has grown by 212% over five years.
|Aultman College||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||4 or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||50 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||343 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||113 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||230 students||284 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$52,700||$30,800|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Radiography Club, Student Nurses Association
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
Profile last updated:
- The nearest community college to Aultman College is Brown Mackie College-North Canton (3.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 471 students | 3.90 Mi4300 Munson Street, NW
Canton,  OH  44718
- 4,678 students | 5.50 Mi6000 Frank Ave NW
North Canton,  OH  44720
- 14,097 students | 5.50 Mi6200 Frank Ave NW
North Canton,  OH  44720
- 43 students | 16.00 Mi3681 Manchester Rd.
Akron,  OH  44319
- 478 students | 16.80 Mi1600 South Arlington Street, Suite 100
Akron,  OH  44306
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.