Aultman College Photo #2 - Simulation lab where our students practice with mannequins that breathe and talk.
Aultman College Photo #3 - Our science labs; Aultman College has a 6:1 student-to-faculty ratio for personal attention
- Founded in 1872, Aultman College is an institution focused on education in the health care field. Located on the campus of Aultman Hospital in Canton, the college offers programs in nursing, radiography, social work, medical assisting, and the health sciences (health education and health care administration).
Aultman College places among the top 20% of community colleges in Ohio for:
- Category Attribute
- School Resources Percent of students receiving financial aid
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Completion Rates Highest completion rates
- The teacher population of 50 teachers has grown by 212% over five years.
|Aultman College||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||4 or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||50 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||343 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||113 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||230 students||284 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$52,700||$30,800|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Radiography Club, Student Nurses Association
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
Profile last updated:
- The nearest community college to Aultman College is Brown Mackie College-North Canton (3.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 471 students | 3.90 Mi4300 Munson Street, NW
Canton,  OH  44718
- 4,678 students | 5.50 Mi6000 Frank Ave NW
North Canton,  OH  44720
- 14,097 students | 5.50 Mi6200 Frank Ave NW
North Canton,  OH  44720
- 43 students | 16.00 Mi3681 Manchester Rd.
Akron,  OH  44319
- 478 students | 16.80 Mi1600 South Arlington Street, Suite 100
Akron,  OH  44306
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.