ATS Institute of Technology
Tel: (440) 449-1700
- The mission of ATS Institute of Technology is to create and provide a high quality educational experience to each individual student seeking to establish a successful career. The college is committed to offering health care programs designed to satisfy local and regional demands and equip students with a wide range of academic knowledge.
The teacher population of 32 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ATS Institute of Technology||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||32 staff||35 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to ATS Institute of Technology is Bryant & Stratton College-Eastlake (6.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 471 students | 6.20 Mi35350 Curtis Blvd.
Eastlake,  OH  44095
(440) 510-1112 6.20471
- 8,250 students | 7.90 Mi7700 Clocktower Drive
Willoughby,  OH  44094
(440) 525-7000 7.908,250
- 202 students | 8.90 Mi21210 Emery Road
Cleveland,  OH  44128
(216) 881-1700 8.90202
- 1,119 students | 10.90 Mi1374 E 51st St
Cleveland,  OH  44103
(216) 881-1700 10.901,119
- 510 students | 11.00 Mi14445 Broadway Ave
Cleveland,  OH  44125
(216) 475-7520 11.00510
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!