ATS Institute of Technology
Tel: (440) 449-1700
- The mission of ATS Institute of Technology is to create and provide a high quality educational experience to each individual student seeking to establish a successful career. The college is committed to offering health care programs designed to satisfy local and regional demands and equip students with a wide range of academic knowledge.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ATS Institute of Technology||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||32 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||459 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||259 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||200 students||284 students|
|% Non Resident races||-||-|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,400||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ATS Institute of Technology is Bryant & Stratton College-Eastlake (6.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 471 students | 6.20 Mi35350 Curtis Blvd.
Eastlake,  OH  44095
(440) 510-1112 6.20471
- 8,250 students | 7.90 Mi7700 Clocktower Drive
Willoughby,  OH  44094
(440) 525-7000 7.908,250
- 202 students | 8.90 Mi21210 Emery Road
Cleveland,  OH  44128
(216) 881-1700 8.90202
- 1,119 students | 10.90 Mi1374 E 51st St
Cleveland,  OH  44103
(216) 881-1700 10.901,119
- 510 students | 11.00 Mi14445 Broadway Ave
Cleveland,  OH  44125
(216) 475-7520 11.00510
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.