ATS Institute of Technology
- The mission of ATS Institute of Technology is to create and provide a high quality educational experience to each individual student seeking to establish a successful career. The college is committed to offering health care programs designed to satisfy local and regional demands and equip students with a wide range of academic knowledge.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ATS Institute of Technology||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||32 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||459 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||259 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||200 students||284 students|
|% Non Resident races||-||-|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,400||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ATS Institute of Technology is Bryant & Stratton College-Eastlake (6.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 471 students | 6.20 Mi35350 Curtis Blvd.
Eastlake,  OH  44095
- 8,250 students | 7.70 Mi7700 Clocktower Drive
Willoughby,  OH  44094
- 202 students | 8.80 Mi21210 Emery Road
Cleveland,  OH  44128
- 1,119 students | 10.80 Mi1374 E 51st St
Cleveland,  OH  44103
- 510 students | 10.90 Mi14445 Broadway Ave
Cleveland,  OH  44125
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.