ATS Institute of Technology
- The mission of ATS Institute of Technology is to create and provide a high quality educational experience to each individual student seeking to establish a successful career. The college is committed to offering health care programs designed to satisfy local and regional demands and equip students with a wide range of academic knowledge.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ATS Institute of Technology||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||32 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||459 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||259 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||200 students||284 students|
|% Non Resident races||-||-|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,400||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ATS Institute of Technology is Bryant & Stratton College-Eastlake (6.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 471 students | 6.20 Mi35350 Curtis Blvd.
Eastlake,  OH  44095
- 8,250 students | 7.70 Mi7700 Clocktower Drive
Willoughby,  OH  44094
- 202 students | 8.80 Mi21210 Emery Road
Cleveland,  OH  44128
- 1,119 students | 10.80 Mi1374 E 51st St
Cleveland,  OH  44103
- 510 students | 10.90 Mi14445 Broadway Ave
Cleveland,  OH  44125
Take advantage of career opportunities in the field of radio broadcasting by starting your training at your local community college.
Being a single parent is difficult (and expensive) but it shouldn't stop you from furthering your education. Read on to learn how to pay for community college as a single parent.
If you're preparing to apply to college, use your summer wisely and complete a few college visits. Read on to learn how to plan and how to get the most from each visit.