ATS Institute of Technology
- The mission of ATS Institute of Technology is to create and provide a high quality educational experience to each individual student seeking to establish a successful career. The college is committed to offering health care programs designed to satisfy local and regional demands and equip students with a wide range of academic knowledge.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ATS Institute of Technology||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||32 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||459 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||259 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||200 students||284 students|
|% Non Resident races||-||-|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,400||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ATS Institute of Technology is Bryant & Stratton College-Eastlake (6.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 471 students | 6.20 Mi35350 Curtis Blvd.
Eastlake,  OH  44095
- 8,250 students | 7.70 Mi7700 Clocktower Drive
Willoughby,  OH  44094
- 202 students | 8.80 Mi21210 Emery Road
Cleveland,  OH  44128
- 1,119 students | 10.80 Mi1374 E 51st St
Cleveland,  OH  44103
- 510 students | 10.90 Mi14445 Broadway Ave
Cleveland,  OH  44125
Learn about the recent decision to provide additional grants to the Plus 50 Encore Completion program that trains baby boomers at community colleges for new careers.
We review recent reports showing community colleges are placing a new emphasis on STEM education – with considerable success.
Choosing a college major can be tough, but you also need to think about choosing the right type of degree. Keep reading to learn about the five different types of college degrees and your earning potential for each one.