ATS Institute of Technology
- The mission of ATS Institute of Technology is to create and provide a high quality educational experience to each individual student seeking to establish a successful career. The college is committed to offering health care programs designed to satisfy local and regional demands and equip students with a wide range of academic knowledge.
ATS Institute of Technology places among the top 20% of community colleges in Ohio for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Average community college minority breakdown
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has grown by 100% over five years.
|ATS Institute of Technology||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||32 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||459 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||259 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||200 students||284 students|
|% Non Resident races||-||-|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,400||$31,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ATS Institute of Technology is Bryant & Stratton College-Eastlake (6.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 471 students | 6.20 Mi35350 Curtis Blvd.
Eastlake,  OH  44095
- 8,250 students | 7.70 Mi7700 Clocktower Drive
Willoughby,  OH  44094
- 202 students | 8.80 Mi21210 Emery Road
Cleveland,  OH  44128
- 1,119 students | 10.80 Mi1374 E 51st St
Cleveland,  OH  44103
- 510 students | 10.90 Mi14445 Broadway Ave
Cleveland,  OH  44125
Although Governor Jan Brewer vetoed the bill last year, Arizona lawmakers plan to introduce a new bill allowing guns on college campuses in 2012
Learn about why more students are attending community college classes with their parents.
Learn how to evaluate colleges based on accreditation, and why it's important.