ATA College Tri-County
Tel: (513) 671-1920
- At Beckfield College, we are dedicated to providing a quality education in a friendly atmosphere with individual attention to the needs of our students. Students will find that we have an outstanding faculty qualified by professional preparation and experience. They are dedicated to creating a meaningful, and structured environment that can lead to successful learning. At Beckfield, we believe in designing the college around our students' needs, not in molding the student to the system, to create a student-centered learning environment. We strive to provide hands-on learning opportunities that encourage students to become immersed in and responsible for their educational process, with assistance from staff and faculty. We believe in providing an environment rich in opportunity, encouragement, and methods that allows students to become successful, responsible learners today and competent, accountable leaders of tomorrow.
The teacher population of 35 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ATA College Tri-County||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||35 staff||38 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to ATA College Tri-County is Fortis College-Cincinnati (1.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 393 students | 1.90 Mi11499 Chester Road Ste 200
Cincinnati,  OH  45246
(513) 771-00000000 1.90393
- 918 students | 3.00 Mi1011 Glendale-Milford Rd
Cincinnati,  OH  45215
(513) 771-2424 3.00918
- 4,870 students | 6.00 Mi9555 Plainfield Rd
Blue Ash,  OH  45236
(513) 745-5600 6.004,870
- 574 students | 6.10 Mi100 E Business Way Ste 200
Cincinnati,  OH  45241
(513) 475-3600 6.10574
- 2,651 students | 7.30 Mi1601 University Blvd
Hamilton,  OH  45011
(513) 785-3000 7.302,651
Learn about how the failure of the American auto industry, along with President Obama's education initiatives, will translate into increased enrollment in community college campuses.
Learn about a new option students are using to finance their community college education: savings-matching programs.
As tuition rates at community colleges increase nationwide, we share options in financial aid and other tips to make the college experience more affordable, including what the government has proposed to keep community college affordable.