ATA College Tri-County
Tel: (513) 671-1920
- At Beckfield College, we are dedicated to providing a quality education in a friendly atmosphere with individual attention to the needs of our students. Students will find that we have an outstanding faculty qualified by professional preparation and experience. They are dedicated to creating a meaningful, and structured environment that can lead to successful learning. At Beckfield, we believe in designing the college around our students' needs, not in molding the student to the system, to create a student-centered learning environment. We strive to provide hands-on learning opportunities that encourage students to become immersed in and responsible for their educational process, with assistance from staff and faculty. We believe in providing an environment rich in opportunity, encouragement, and methods that allows students to become successful, responsible learners today and competent, accountable leaders of tomorrow.
The teacher population of 35 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ATA College Tri-County||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate's Colleges: High Vocational & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Associate's Dominant|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||35 staff||39 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to ATA College Tri-County is Fortis College-Cincinnati (1.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 393 students | 1.90 Mi11499 Chester Road Ste 200
Cincinnati, OH 45246
(513) 771-2795 1.90393
- 918 students | 3.00 Mi1011 Glendale-Milford Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45215
(513) 771-2424 3.00918
- 4,870 students | 6.00 Mi9555 Plainfield Rd
Blue Ash, OH 45236
(513) 745-5600 6.004,870
- 574 students | 6.10 Mi100 E Business Way Ste 200
Cincinnati, OH 45241
(513) 475-3600 6.10574
- 2,651 students | 7.30 Mi1601 University Blvd
Hamilton, OH 45011
(513) 785-3000 7.302,651
Many fears have now been realized, as California lawmakers slash hundreds of millions of dollars from higher education budgets. We’ll look at how these dramatic cuts will impact community colleges across the state.
Hunting for a job is always nerve-wracking but even more so in the aftermath of a global pandemic. Read on to learn some job-hunting tactics and tips for remote interviewing.
May 18, 2021
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.