Arizona Automotive Institute
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Arizona Automotive Institute||(AZ) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||29 staff||66 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||4||14|
|Total Enrollment||628 students||6,476 students|
|# Full-Time Students||628 students||1,336 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$34,500||$31,100|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2016)||92%||81%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2015)||$13,000||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2015)||$9,500||$5,022|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Arizona Automotive Institute is Arizona College-Glendale (2.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 630 students | 2.10 Mi4425 W Olive Avenue Suite 300
Glendale,  AZ  85302
- 617 students | 3.00 Mi8503 N 27th Ave.
Phoenix,  AZ  85051
- 20,506 students | 3.10 Mi6000 W Olive Ave
Glendale,  AZ  85302
- 1,468 students | 3.30 Mi2445 W. Dunlap Ave., Ste. 100
Phoenix,  AZ  85021
- 12,107 students | 5.30 Mi1202 W Thomas Rd
Phoenix,  AZ  85013
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.