Argosy University-Twin Cities
- At Argosy University, our passion is teaching and learning. We develop professional competence, provide opportunity for personal growth, and foster interpersonal effectiveness. Students succeed because our university community engages and supports them. To enable the continued academic success of Argosy University, Twin Cities and its graduates, the administration and faculty have developed certain administrative and academic procedures designed to ensure that students are prepared for a career in, business, health sciences, education or psychology. Argosy University, Twin Cities offers bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees in the field of Psychology, with specialized degree programs including Forensic Psychology, Industrial Organizational Psychology, and more. Argosy University, Twin Cities has diverse associate’s, bachelor’s, and master’s degree programs available in the Health Sciences field as well. Whether you seek an education in Dental Hygiene, Radiation Therapy, or Health Services Management amongst many others, we have a variety of program specializations for the field of Health Sciences.
- The teacher population of 84 teachers has declined by 40% over five years.
|Argosy University-Twin Cities||(MN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||84 staff||56 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,493 students||1,302 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||385 students||768 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1,108 students||534 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||294 students||493 students|
|# Graduate Students||91 students||36 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Non Resident races||-||-|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$41,300||$35,800|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||96%||89%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$24,750||$15,511|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$7,846||$7,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Argosy University/Twin Cities has moved into its new 90,000 square foot campus. Located at the intersection of Pilot Knob and Yankee Doodle Roads just minutes from the airport and the Mall of America, the campus facility is nestled in a quiet suburban setting adjacent to a community center and city park. Argosy University/Twin Cities offers an array of postsecondary degrees, including associate's programs in health sciences, bachelor's (degree completion) programs in psychology and business, and master's and doctoral programs in business, psychology, and education. Depending on the program you choose, courses may be offered weekdays, evenings, weekends, and online, making it easy to create a course schedule that fits your lifestyle. Many Argosy University/Twin Cities students choose to work, spend more family time, or live a distance from campus, and are still able to achieve their educational goals. The Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul Convention & Visitors Bureau have been rated by popular magazines as one of the most livable metropolitan areas in the country. With a population of 2.5 million, the metro area offers an abundance of recreational opportunities for time away from your studies. Year-round outdoor activities, nationally-acclaimed theater and arts, music venues, and professional sports teams attract and inspire residents and visitors alike. Accredited by WASC Senior College and University Commission, Argosy University has built a strong tradition of academic excellence over the past 30 years.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 733 students | 0.50 Mi3500 Federal Dr
Saint Paul,  MN  55122
- 150 students | 1.80 Mi1345 Mendota Heights Road
Saint Paul,  MN  55120
- 491 students | 2.10 Mi1315 Mendota Heights Road
Saint Paul,  MN  55120
- 149 students | 4.50 Mi1600 W 82nd st, Ste 100
Minneapolis,  MN  55431
- 5,958 students | 5.80 Mi2500 80th St E
Inver Grove Heights,  MN  55076
September 15, 2018
Learn about new sustainability programs designed to educate students on green industries and how students can use those studies to build successful, “green” careers.
August 29, 2018
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
August 29, 2018
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.