- Programs offered at the college include Graphic Design, Interior Design, Web Design, Digital Photography, Business Office Applications, Technical and Network Support, Massage Therapy, Medical Assisting, and Medical Coding.
The teacher population of 30 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Antonelli College-Jackson||(MS) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||30 staff||138 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The College began as the Gebhardt Art School in 1947 with a philosophy of educating the total artist, based on the fundamentals of craftsmanship. In the mid-1970s, the College was renamed the Ohio Visual Art Institute, and in 1982 it became Antonelli College. During the 1990s, academic programs were added in Business Office Technology. Since January 1996, additional locations in Jackson and Hattiesburg, Mississippi have been opened, with an added emphasis in the medical field. These branch campuses have continued the long-standing tradition of quality career education. The primary goal of Antonelli College is to create an environment that prepares each graduate to become a qualified professional and a well-rounded individual. Antonelli College offers the quality training that is essential if students wish to acquire the skills necessary to gain a competitive edge in the business world today. Antonelli College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT). The Jackson facility is located at 2323 Lakeland Drive, Jackson, MS. It has approximately 23,000 square feet of space, which includes lecture classrooms, a medical lab, computer labs, a graphic design lab, administrative offices, and a student lounge.
The nearest community college to Antonelli College-Jackson is Hinds Community College (18.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 12,521 students | 18.00 Mi608 Hinds Boulevard
Raymond,  MS  39154
(601) 857-5261 18.0012,521
- 3,094 students | 38.40 Mi1001 Co-Lin Lane
Wesson,  MS  39191
(601) 643-5101 38.403,094
- 5,678 students | 45.90 Mi#1 Hill St
Goodman,  MS  39079
(662) 472-2312 45.905,678
- 2,603 students | 59.60 Mi15738 Highway 15
Decatur,  MS  39327
(601) 635-2111 59.602,603
- 357 students | 62.40 Mi132 Old Hwy 65 South
Tallulah,  LA  71282
(318) 574-4820 62.40357
Learn about how the failure of the American auto industry, along with President Obama's education initiatives, will translate into increased enrollment in community college campuses.
Learn about a new option students are using to finance their community college education: savings-matching programs.
As tuition rates at community colleges increase nationwide, we share options in financial aid and other tips to make the college experience more affordable, including what the government has proposed to keep community college affordable.