Antonelli College-Hattiesburg (Closed 2019)
- Programs offered at the college includes Accounting, Business Office Applications, Legal Assisting, Technical and Network Support, Massage Therapy, Medical Assisting, Medical Coding, Medical Transcription and Diploma Programs.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Antonelli College-Hattiesburg||(MS) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||17 staff||138 staff|
|Total Enrollment||209 students||2,966 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||22:1|
|# Full-Time Students||206 students||2,344 students|
|# Part-Time Students||3 students||622 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$23,800||$29,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The College began as the Gebhardt Art School in 1947 with a philosophy of educating the total artist, based on the fundamentals of craftsmanship. In the mid-1970s, the College was renamed the Ohio Visual Art Institute, and in 1982 it became Antonelli College. During the 1990s, academic programs were added in Business Office Technology. Since January 1996, additional locations in Jackson and Hattiesburg, Mississippi have been opened, with an added emphasis in the medical field. These branch campuses have continued the long-standing tradition of quality career education. The college is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT).
- The nearest community college to Antonelli College-Hattiesburg is Jones County Junior College (19.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 4,455 students | 19.20 Mi900 South Court Street
Ellisville,  MS  39437
(601) 477-4000 19.204,455
- 4,529 students | 37.00 Mi101 Hwy 11 N
Poplarville,  MS  39470
(601) 403-1000 37.004,529
- 9,799 students | 40.90 Mi51 Main Street
Perkinston,  MS  39573
(866) 735-1122 40.909,799
- 3,752 students | 50.80 Mi1710 Sullivan Dr
Bogalusa,  LA  70427
(985) 732-6640 50.803,752
- 3,029 students | 60.20 Mi1001 Co-Lin Lane
Wesson,  MS  39191
(601) 643-5101 60.203,029
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.