- Programs offered at the college includes Accounting, Business Office Applications, Legal Assisting, Technical and Network Support, Massage Therapy, Medical Assisting, Medical Coding, Medical Transcription and Diploma Programs.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has declined by 39% over five years.
|Antonelli College-Hattiesburg||(MS) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||17 staff||138 staff|
|Total Enrollment||209 students||2,966 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||22:1|
|# Full-Time Students||206 students||2,344 students|
|# Part-Time Students||3 students||622 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$23,800||$30,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The College began as the Gebhardt Art School in 1947 with a philosophy of educating the total artist, based on the fundamentals of craftsmanship. In the mid-1970s, the College was renamed the Ohio Visual Art Institute, and in 1982 it became Antonelli College. During the 1990s, academic programs were added in Business Office Technology. Since January 1996, additional locations in Jackson and Hattiesburg, Mississippi have been opened, with an added emphasis in the medical field. These branch campuses have continued the long-standing tradition of quality career education. The college is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT).
- The nearest community college to Antonelli College-Hattiesburg is Jones County Junior College (18.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 4,455 students | 18.90 Mi900 South Court Street
Ellisville,  MS  39437
- 4,529 students | 37.10 Mi101 Hwy 11 N
Poplarville,  MS  39470
- 9,799 students | 40.90 Mi51 Main Street
Perkinston,  MS  39573
- 3,752 students | 50.80 Mi1710 Sullivan Dr
Bogalusa,  LA  70427
- 178 students | 65.10 Mi12251 Bernard Pkwy
Gulfport,  MS  39503
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.