Antonelli College-Cincinnati (Closed 2019)
- Programs offered at the college include Graphic Design, Interior Design, Photography, Business Office Applications, Technical and Network Support, Massage Therapy, Medical Administrative Assistant, and Medical Coding.
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Antonelli College-Cincinnati||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||14 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||173 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||170 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||3 students||284 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$23,800||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The College began as the Gebhardt Art School in 1947 with a philosophy of educating the total artist, based on the fundamentals of craftsmanship. In the mid-1970s, the College was renamed the Ohio Visual Art Institute, and in 1982 it became Antonelli College. During the 1990s, academic programs were added in Business Office Technology. Since January 1996, additional locations in Jackson and Hattiesburg, Mississippi have been opened, with an added emphasis in the medical field. These branch campuses have continued the long-standing tradition of quality career education. Antonelli College's main campus is located in Cincinnati. The main campus has 30,000 square feet in the main building that includes large studios, lecture classrooms, computer labs, and a student lounge. The adjacent annex of 6,340 square feet houses the Interior Design Resource Library, the CADD computer lab, studio classrooms, and faculty offices. The college campuses are also located at Hattiesburg and Jackson. Antonelli College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT). The primary goal of Antonelli College is to create an environment that prepares each graduate to become a qualified professional and a well-rounded individual. Antonelli College offers the quality training that is essential if students wish to acquire the skills necessary to gain a competitive edge in the business world today.
- The nearest community college to Antonelli College-Cincinnati is The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences (1.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 712 students | 1.20 Mi2139 Auburn Avenue
Cincinnati,  OH  45219
(513) 585-0032 1.20712
- 29 students | 1.30 Mi119 Fairfield Avenue
Bellevue,  KY  41073
(859) 291-0800 1.3029
- 353 students | 2.50 Mi375 Dixmyth Ave
Cincinnati,  OH  45220
(513) 862-2631 2.50353
- 10,707 students | 3.40 Mi3520 Central Parkway
Cincinnati,  OH  45223
(513) 569-1500 3.4010,707
- 306 students | 5.30 Mi309 Buttermilk Pike
Ft Mitchell,  KY  41017
(859) 341-5627 5.30306
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.