- Programs offered at the college include Graphic Design, Interior Design, Photography, Business Office Applications, Technical and Network Support, Massage Therapy, Medical Administrative Assistant, and Medical Coding.
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Antonelli College-Cincinnati||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||14 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||173 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||170 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||3 students||284 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$23,800||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The College began as the Gebhardt Art School in 1947 with a philosophy of educating the total artist, based on the fundamentals of craftsmanship. In the mid-1970s, the College was renamed the Ohio Visual Art Institute, and in 1982 it became Antonelli College. During the 1990s, academic programs were added in Business Office Technology. Since January 1996, additional locations in Jackson and Hattiesburg, Mississippi have been opened, with an added emphasis in the medical field. These branch campuses have continued the long-standing tradition of quality career education. Antonelli College's main campus is located in Cincinnati. The main campus has 30,000 square feet in the main building that includes large studios, lecture classrooms, computer labs, and a student lounge. The adjacent annex of 6,340 square feet houses the Interior Design Resource Library, the CADD computer lab, studio classrooms, and faculty offices. The college campuses are also located at Hattiesburg and Jackson. Antonelli College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT). The primary goal of Antonelli College is to create an environment that prepares each graduate to become a qualified professional and a well-rounded individual. Antonelli College offers the quality training that is essential if students wish to acquire the skills necessary to gain a competitive edge in the business world today.
- The nearest community college to Antonelli College-Cincinnati is The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences (1.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 712 students | 1.20 Mi2139 Auburn Avenue
Cincinnati,  OH  45219
- 29 students | 1.30 Mi119 Fairfield Avenue
Bellevue,  KY  41073
- 353 students | 2.60 Mi375 Dixmyth Ave
Cincinnati,  OH  45220
- 10,707 students | 3.40 Mi3520 Central Parkway
Cincinnati,  OH  45223
- 306 students | 5.40 Mi309 Buttermilk Pike
Ft Mitchell,  KY  41017
Learn about the free and reduced-fee tuition offered at many community colleges, who are hoping to help unemployed individuals advance their job skills to re-enter into the workforce.
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.
Some people seem to graduate high school but never really leave the academic world behind. No matter what career you pursue, there are plenty of opportunities for higher education, but are they worth it. Read on to learn about graduate degrees in nursing and whether they are worth the time, cost, and effort.