Anthem College-Sacramento (Closed 2014)
- High-Tech Institute (HTI) is an accredited, award-winning family of schools offering Associate’s and Bachelor’s degrees. Our mission is to offer a highly-instructional, real-world education that qualifies you for an rewarding, long-term career in health care, visual arts, technology, criminal justice and business.
|Anthem College-Sacramento||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 years (below associate)||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2013)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,100||$34,600|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2013)||56%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2013)||$11,677||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2013)||$3,907||$4,750|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The first HTI campus, High-Tech Institute – Phoenix, was formed in 1982. Twenty-three years later, and HTI operates 10 schools nationwide under the High-Tech Institute brand name. It also owns four other branches of schools: Allied College, The Bryman School of Phoenix, Cambridge College and The Chubb Institute. Including these schools, HTI offers 25 campuses in 17 states across the nation. It also operates Anthem College Online, a division of High-Tech Institute Phoenix, as its online campus. Programs offered at Sacramento includes Dental Assistant, Massage Therapy, Medical Billing & Coding, Medical Assistant, Pharmacy Technician and Surgical Technologist. High-tech Institute-sacramento is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology.
- The nearest community college to Anthem College-Sacramento is Carrington College-Sacramento (2.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,385 students | 2.10 Mi8909 Folsom Blvd
Sacramento,  CA  95826
- n/a students | 3.80 Mi11000 Olson Drive, Suite 100
Rancho Cordova,  CA  95670
- 85 students | 5.70 Mi2339 Gold Meadow Way, Suite 111
Rancho Cordova,  CA  95670
- 29,133 students | 6.30 Mi4700 College Oak Dr
Sacramento,  CA  95841
- 429 students | 6.30 Mi4330 Watt Ave., Suite 400
Sacramento,  CA  95821
Nursing remains a highly rewarding career that will remain not only in demand, but recession-proof. Learn about how to begin your nursing career at community college.
Being a single parent is difficult (and expensive) but it shouldn't stop you from furthering your education. Read on to learn how to pay for community college as a single parent.
If you're preparing to apply to college, use your summer wisely and complete a few college visits. Read on to learn how to plan and how to get the most from each visit.