Anthem College-Sacramento (Closed 2014)
- High-Tech Institute (HTI) is an accredited, award-winning family of schools offering Associate’s and Bachelor’s degrees. Our mission is to offer a highly-instructional, real-world education that qualifies you for an rewarding, long-term career in health care, visual arts, technology, criminal justice and business.
|Anthem College-Sacramento||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 years (below associate)||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2013)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,100||$34,600|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2013)||56%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2013)||$11,677||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2013)||$3,907||$4,750|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The first HTI campus, High-Tech Institute – Phoenix, was formed in 1982. Twenty-three years later, and HTI operates 10 schools nationwide under the High-Tech Institute brand name. It also owns four other branches of schools: Allied College, The Bryman School of Phoenix, Cambridge College and The Chubb Institute. Including these schools, HTI offers 25 campuses in 17 states across the nation. It also operates Anthem College Online, a division of High-Tech Institute Phoenix, as its online campus. Programs offered at Sacramento includes Dental Assistant, Massage Therapy, Medical Billing & Coding, Medical Assistant, Pharmacy Technician and Surgical Technologist. High-tech Institute-sacramento is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology.
- The nearest community college to Anthem College-Sacramento is Carrington College-Sacramento (2.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,385 students | 2.10 Mi8909 Folsom Blvd
Sacramento,  CA  95826
- n/a students | 3.80 Mi11000 Olson Drive, Suite 100
Rancho Cordova,  CA  95670
- 85 students | 5.70 Mi2339 Gold Meadow Way, Suite 111
Rancho Cordova,  CA  95670
- 29,133 students | 6.30 Mi4700 College Oak Dr
Sacramento,  CA  95841
- 429 students | 6.30 Mi4330 Watt Ave., Suite 400
Sacramento,  CA  95821
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.