Anthem College-Sacramento (Closed 2014)
- High-Tech Institute (HTI) is an accredited, award-winning family of schools offering Associate’s and Bachelor’s degrees. Our mission is to offer a highly-instructional, real-world education that qualifies you for an rewarding, long-term career in health care, visual arts, technology, criminal justice and business.
|Anthem College-Sacramento||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 years (below associate)||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2013)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,100||$34,600|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2013)||56%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2013)||$11,677||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2013)||$3,907||$4,750|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The first HTI campus, High-Tech Institute – Phoenix, was formed in 1982. Twenty-three years later, and HTI operates 10 schools nationwide under the High-Tech Institute brand name. It also owns four other branches of schools: Allied College, The Bryman School of Phoenix, Cambridge College and The Chubb Institute. Including these schools, HTI offers 25 campuses in 17 states across the nation. It also operates Anthem College Online, a division of High-Tech Institute Phoenix, as its online campus. Programs offered at Sacramento includes Dental Assistant, Massage Therapy, Medical Billing & Coding, Medical Assistant, Pharmacy Technician and Surgical Technologist. High-tech Institute-sacramento is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology.
- The nearest community college to Anthem College-Sacramento is Carrington College-Sacramento (2.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,385 students | 2.10 Mi8909 Folsom Blvd
Sacramento,  CA  95826
- n/a students | 3.80 Mi11000 Olson Drive, Suite 100
Rancho Cordova,  CA  95670
- 85 students | 5.70 Mi2339 Gold Meadow Way, Suite 111
Rancho Cordova,  CA  95670
- 29,133 students | 6.30 Mi4700 College Oak Dr
Sacramento,  CA  95841
- 429 students | 6.30 Mi4330 Watt Ave., Suite 400
Sacramento,  CA  95821
Learn about the many opportunities available with an associate degree in environmental science and some of the community colleges offering course studies in this field.
Choosing a college major can be tough, but you also need to think about choosing the right type of degree. Keep reading to learn about the five different types of college degrees and your earning potential for each one.
To a graduating high school senior, grades are everything. But how do colleges view bad grades and can you still get into college without a perfect GPA? Keep reading to find out.