Anthem College-Sacramento (Closed 2014)
- High-Tech Institute (HTI) is an accredited, award-winning family of schools offering Associate’s and Bachelor’s degrees. Our mission is to offer a highly-instructional, real-world education that qualifies you for an rewarding, long-term career in health care, visual arts, technology, criminal justice and business.
|Anthem College-Sacramento||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 years (below associate)||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2013)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,100||$34,600|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2013)||56%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2013)||$11,677||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2013)||$3,907||$4,750|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The first HTI campus, High-Tech Institute – Phoenix, was formed in 1982. Twenty-three years later, and HTI operates 10 schools nationwide under the High-Tech Institute brand name. It also owns four other branches of schools: Allied College, The Bryman School of Phoenix, Cambridge College and The Chubb Institute. Including these schools, HTI offers 25 campuses in 17 states across the nation. It also operates Anthem College Online, a division of High-Tech Institute Phoenix, as its online campus. Programs offered at Sacramento includes Dental Assistant, Massage Therapy, Medical Billing & Coding, Medical Assistant, Pharmacy Technician and Surgical Technologist. High-tech Institute-sacramento is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology.
- The nearest community college to Anthem College-Sacramento is Carrington College-Sacramento (2.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,385 students | 2.10 Mi8909 Folsom Blvd
Sacramento,  CA  95826
- n/a students | 3.80 Mi11000 Olson Drive, Suite 100
Rancho Cordova,  CA  95670
- 85 students | 5.70 Mi2339 Gold Meadow Way, Suite 111
Rancho Cordova,  CA  95670
- 29,133 students | 6.30 Mi4700 College Oak Dr
Sacramento,  CA  95841
- 429 students | 6.30 Mi4330 Watt Ave., Suite 400
Sacramento,  CA  95821
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.