Anthem Career College-Memphis (Closed 2014)
- Established in 2003, Anthem Career College-Memphis, formerly High-Tech Institute, offers career-focused training programs in the healthcare, business and legal fields. At Anthem, we are dedicated to graduating career-focused professionals whose skills match the needs of today’s employers. By offering a blended learning experience that combines coursework with real-world work environments, Anthem Career College-Memphis ensures that students who come prepared to learn will leave prepared to succeed.
|Anthem Career College-Memphis||(TN) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2013)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,100||$29,400|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2013)||74%||93%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2013)||$9,500||$10,879|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2013)||$3,500||$5,570|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Anthem Career College-Memphis is Concorde Career College-Memphis (4.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,310 students | 4.10 Mi5100 Poplar Avenue, Suite 132
Memphis,  TN  38137
- 249 students | 8.80 Mi1200 Poplar Ave
Memphis,  TN  38104
- 1,170 students | 9.30 Mi1003 Monroe Ave
Memphis,  TN  38104
- 633 students | 9.60 Mi2710 Nonconnah Blvd
Memphis,  TN  38132
- 10,227 students | 9.80 Mi737 Union Avenue
Memphis,  TN  38103
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.