AM College LLC
Tel: (305) 595-9500
- The mission of the Acupuncture & Massage College (AMC) is to provide the community of South Florida with a school of naturopathy which includes programs in Oriental Medicine and Massage Therapy, thus preserving the knowledge of these ancient health sciences. AMC is committed to maintaining high standards of education and providing well-balanced and relevant curricula in its programs of study. Students of Oriental Medicine are prepared to become licensed acupuncture physicians. Massage Therapy students are prepared to become licensed massage therapists. Both Oriental medicine practitioners and massage therapists can offer quality health care for the prevention and treatment of disease. To help ensure that licensed health care professionals can advance their knowledge and skills, our massage and acupuncture school offers postgraduate continuing education programs. Our massage and acupuncture school also strives to improve the quality of health care in our community by providing a low cost Community Intern Clinic. In addition, seminars are provided to educate the community regarding the benefits of Oriental medicine and massage therapy.
The teacher population of 7 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|AM College LLC||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||7 staff||37 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 26 students | 1.30 Mi9035 Sunset Drive, Suite 200
Miami,  FL  33173
(305) 596-5553 1.3026
- 263 students | 3.00 Mi9300 S Dadeland Blvd. 2nd Floor
Miami,  FL  33156
(305) 666-9242 3.00263
- 147 students | 3.30 Mi9020 SW 137th Ave
Miami,  FL  33186
(305) 386-9900 3.30147
- 965 students | 4.30 Mi13926 SW 47th Street
Miami,  FL  33175
(305) 220-4120 4.30965
- 6,227 students | 4.80 Mi1321 SW 107 Ave Ste 201B
Miami,  FL  33174
(954) 400-2000 4.806,227
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!