AM College LLC
- The mission of the Acupuncture & Massage College (AMC) is to provide the community of South Florida with a school of naturopathy which includes programs in Oriental Medicine and Massage Therapy, thus preserving the knowledge of these ancient health sciences. AMC is committed to maintaining high standards of education and providing well-balanced and relevant curricula in its programs of study. Students of Oriental Medicine are prepared to become licensed acupuncture physicians. Massage Therapy students are prepared to become licensed massage therapists. Both Oriental medicine practitioners and massage therapists can offer quality health care for the prevention and treatment of disease. To help ensure that licensed health care professionals can advance their knowledge and skills, our massage and acupuncture school offers postgraduate continuing education programs. Our massage and acupuncture school also strives to improve the quality of health care in our community by providing a low cost Community Intern Clinic. In addition, seminars are provided to educate the community regarding the benefits of Oriental medicine and massage therapy.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has grown by 16% over five years.
|AM College LLC||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||7 staff||37 staff|
|Total Enrollment||158 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||158 students||487 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||655 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||37 students||487 students|
|# Graduate Students||121 students||30 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|% Unknown races||-||-|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,100||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 26 students | 1.80 Mi9035 Sunset Drive, Suite 200
Miami,  FL  33173
- 147 students | 3.30 Mi9020 SW 137th Ave
Miami,  FL  33186
- 965 students | 4.20 Mi13926 SW 47th Street
Miami,  FL  33175
- 6,227 students | 4.70 Mi1321 SW 107 Ave Ste 201B
Miami,  FL  33174
- 63 students | 5.90 Mi8765 SW 165 Ave, Suite 114
Miami,  FL  33193
June 20, 2018
Explore a trend seen this year, where enrollment rates are stabilizing or even falling at many community colleges around the country.
June 20, 2018
Community college graduation rates may appear to be in dire straits, but what are the real numbers? Could it be that the “successful” students who transfer to four-year universities are considered community college “drop outs” statistically?
June 18, 2018
Community Colleges have existed for more than 100 years and they have changed significantly in that amount of time. Keep reading to learn more about the history of community colleges and how they've changed the face of American public education.