Alegent Creighton Health School of Radiologic Technology
- The teacher population of 3 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Alegent Creighton Health School of Radiologic Technology||(NE) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||3 staff||20 staff|
|Total Enrollment||22 students||1,769 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1||23:1|
|# Full-Time Students||22 students||477 students|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
|Acceptance Rate (Year 2007)||100%||74%|
|ACT Composite (Year 2007)||21||21|
|ACT English (Year 2007)||21||21|
|ACT Math (Year 2007)||20||20|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Alegent Creighton Health School of Radiologic Technology is Vatterott College-Spring Valley (3.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 145 students | 3.80 Mi11818 I Street
Omaha,  NE  68137
- 39 students | 4.50 Mi10850 Emmet St
Omaha,  NE  68164
- 720 students | 5.30 Mi5425 N. 103rd St.
Omaha,  NE  68134
- 14,675 students | 6.10 Mi30 & Fort Street
Omaha,  NE  68111
- 14 students | 7.80 Mi8702 North 30th Street
Omaha,  NE  68112
Learn how community college can be a great start for becoming a scientist or engineer.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.