Alegent Creighton Health School of Radiologic Technology
- The teacher population of 3 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Alegent Creighton Health School of Radiologic Technology||(NE) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||3 staff||20 staff|
|Total Enrollment||22 students||1,769 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1||23:1|
|# Full-Time Students||22 students||477 students|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
|Acceptance Rate (Year 2007)||100%||74%|
|ACT Composite (Year 2007)||21||21|
|ACT English (Year 2007)||21||21|
|ACT Math (Year 2007)||20||20|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Alegent Creighton Health School of Radiologic Technology is Vatterott College-Spring Valley (3.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 145 students | 3.80 Mi11818 I Street
Omaha,  NE  68137
(402) 891-9411 3.80145
- 39 students | 4.50 Mi10850 Emmet St
Omaha,  NE  68164
(402) 898-1000 4.5039
- 14,675 students | 5.20 Mi30 & Fort Street
Omaha,  NE  68111
(402) 457-2400 5.2014,675
- 720 students | 5.30 Mi5425 N. 103rd St.
Omaha,  NE  68134
(402) 572-8500 5.30720
- 14 students | 7.80 Mi8702 North 30th Street
Omaha,  NE  68112
(402) 556-4456 7.8014
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.