Alegent Creighton Health School of Radiologic Technology
- The teacher population of 3 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Alegent Creighton Health School of Radiologic Technology||(NE) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||3 staff||20 staff|
|Total Enrollment||22 students||1,769 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1||23:1|
|# Full-Time Students||22 students||477 students|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
|Acceptance Rate (Year 2007)||100%||74%|
|ACT Composite (Year 2007)||21||21|
|ACT English (Year 2007)||21||21|
|ACT Math (Year 2007)||20||20|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Alegent Creighton Health School of Radiologic Technology is Vatterott College-Spring Valley (3.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 145 students | 3.80 Mi11818 I Street
Omaha,  NE  68137
(402) 891-9411 3.80145
- 39 students | 4.50 Mi10850 Emmet St
Omaha,  NE  68164
(402) 898-1000 4.5039
- 14,675 students | 5.20 Mi30 & Fort Street
Omaha,  NE  68111
(402) 457-2400 5.2014,675
- 720 students | 5.30 Mi5425 N. 103rd St.
Omaha,  NE  68134
(402) 572-8500 5.30720
- 14 students | 7.80 Mi8702 North 30th Street
Omaha,  NE  68112
(402) 556-4456 7.8014
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.