Alegent Creighton Health School of Radiologic Technology
- The teacher population of 3 teachers has declined by 50% over five years.
|Alegent Creighton Health School of Radiologic Technology||(NE) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||3 staff||20 staff|
|Total Enrollment||22 students||1,769 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1||23:1|
|# Full-Time Students||22 students||477 students|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2009)||64%||83%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
|Acceptance Rate (Year 2007)||100%||74%|
|ACT Composite (Year 2007)||21||21|
|ACT English (Year 2007)||21||21|
|ACT Math (Year 2007)||20||20|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Alegent Creighton Health School of Radiologic Technology is Vatterott College-Spring Valley (3.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 145 students | 3.80 Mi11818 I Street
Omaha,  NE  68137
- 39 students | 4.50 Mi10850 Emmet St
Omaha,  NE  68164
- 720 students | 5.30 Mi5425 N. 103rd St.
Omaha,  NE  68134
- 14,675 students | 6.10 Mi30 & Fort Street
Omaha,  NE  68111
- 14 students | 7.80 Mi8702 North 30th Street
Omaha,  NE  68112
Learn about new sustainability programs designed to educate students on green industries and how students can use those studies to build successful, “green” careers.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.