Alegent Creighton Health School of Radiologic Technology
- The teacher population of 3 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Alegent Creighton Health School of Radiologic Technology||(NE) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||3 staff||20 staff|
|Total Enrollment||22 students||1,769 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1||23:1|
|# Full-Time Students||22 students||477 students|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
|Acceptance Rate (Year 2007)||100%||74%|
|ACT Composite (Year 2007)||21||21|
|ACT English (Year 2007)||21||21|
|ACT Math (Year 2007)||20||20|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Alegent Creighton Health School of Radiologic Technology is Vatterott College-Spring Valley (3.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 145 students | 3.80 Mi11818 I Street
Omaha,  NE  68137
- 39 students | 4.50 Mi10850 Emmet St
Omaha,  NE  68164
- 720 students | 5.30 Mi5425 N. 103rd St.
Omaha,  NE  68134
- 14,675 students | 6.10 Mi30 & Fort Street
Omaha,  NE  68111
- 14 students | 7.80 Mi8702 North 30th Street
Omaha,  NE  68112
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.