Alegent Creighton Health School of Radiologic Technology
- The teacher population of 3 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Alegent Creighton Health School of Radiologic Technology||(NE) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||3 staff||20 staff|
|Total Enrollment||22 students||1,769 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1||23:1|
|# Full-Time Students||22 students||477 students|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
|Acceptance Rate (Year 2007)||100%||74%|
|ACT Composite (Year 2007)||21||21|
|ACT English (Year 2007)||21||21|
|ACT Math (Year 2007)||20||20|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Alegent Creighton Health School of Radiologic Technology is Vatterott College-Spring Valley (3.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 145 students | 3.80 Mi11818 I Street
Omaha,  NE  68137
- 39 students | 4.50 Mi10850 Emmet St
Omaha,  NE  68164
- 720 students | 5.30 Mi5425 N. 103rd St.
Omaha,  NE  68134
- 14,675 students | 6.10 Mi30 & Fort Street
Omaha,  NE  68111
- 14 students | 7.80 Mi8702 North 30th Street
Omaha,  NE  68112
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.
Some people seem to graduate high school but never really leave the academic world behind. No matter what career you pursue, there are plenty of opportunities for higher education, but are they worth it. Read on to learn about graduate degrees in nursing and whether they are worth the time, cost, and effort.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.