Browse past news stories for Spoon River College in Canton, IL.
- Spoon River College to hold College Night - Canton Daily Ledger
posted on September 21, 2016 at 04:37:11 pm
Spoon River College will host College Night 2016 Tuesday, October 11 from 5:30 to 7 p.m. in Centers Lower Level on the Canton Campus. This is an opport ...
- Spoon River College to offer financial aid information - Carmi Times
posted on September 10, 2016 at 04:09:05 am
Spoon River College employees in the financial aid office will be presenting free workshops at area high schools during October for students, their parents ...
- Spoon River College announces 2016 graduates - Canton Daily Ledger
posted on June 16, 2016 at 04:07:30 pm
Spoon River College has announced the following individuals have received degrees and/or certificates during the Spring 2016 semester. Astoria. Bryar A ...
- Softball returns to Spoon River College - Canton Daily Ledger
posted on March 5, 2016 at 04:51:37 pm
Softball has returned to Spoon River College. In fact, the sport became alive last fall as new coach John Basset guided the Snappers to a 13-5 record. Basset ...
- Spoon River College hikes tuition by $10 per credit hour - Peoria Journal Star
posted on February 25, 2016 at 11:07:34 pm
CANTON — Members of the Spoon River College Board of Trustees on Wednesday approved a $10-per-credit-hour tuition increase effective in the 2016 fall semester. ...
- Spoon River College trustees hear developments at January meeting - McDonough Voice
posted on January 29, 2016 at 04:35:41 pm
CANTON — A number of positive developments at Spoon Rover College were discussed Wednesday during the regular January meeting of the SRC Board of Trustees. President Curt ...
- Briefs: WIU student melee, Spoon River College levy - Galesburg Register-Mail
posted on December 18, 2014 at 12:32:35 am
Tax levy considered for area college. MACOMB — The Spoon River College Board of Trustees is set to take final action over adopting a resolution directing ...
- Spoon River College trustees to consider tax levy - McDonough Voice
posted on December 17, 2014 at 08:00:09 pm
MACOMB — The Spoon River College Board of Trustees will take final action over adopting a resolution directing a 2015-16 tax levy today during its regular monthly m ...
- Spoon River College BoT moves to levy 1.8-cent tax - McDonough Voice
posted on October 31, 2014 at 04:57:14 pm
The SRC Board of Trustees approved a resolution of intent to levy for the tax during a regular meeting Wednesday night on the Rushville campus. Under state statute, co ...
- Alumni awards presented at Spoon River College - Canton Daily Ledger
posted on October 15, 2014 at 03:04:55 pm
The 2014 Canton Community College/-Spoon River College Alumni Association Awards Reception was held Saturday night. Dr. Ruben Gayon, Ken Long, Kevin Metzger, Jane N ...
January 14, 2017
Even more midnight classes are launching at community college campuses across the country this year, in hopes of working around the demanding schedules of their students.
January 14, 2017
A new report by the American Institutes for Research shows that some states are paying billions of dollars on community college students who drop out before earning a degree or certification.
January 14, 2017
Learn about a Governor’s Investment in Aerospace grant that will help 13 Washington community colleges develop training programs for the aerospace industry.