- Cleveland Community College serves 4,029 students (46% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 21:1 is equalto than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 32% of the student body.
- Cleveland Community College is the only community colleges within Cleveland County, NC.
- The nearest community college is Gaston College (17.2 miles away).
Cleveland Community College
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|188 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||4,029 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:21||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||1,862 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,167 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||1%||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- Cleveland Community College – established in 1965 by and for the people of Cleveland County – is a comprehensive, public two-year college and member institution of the North Carolina Community College System.
- Programs of study include college transfer Associate in Arts and Associate in Science degrees; Associate in Applied Science degrees; Associate in General Education degree; technical and vocational diplomas and certificates. Support services include academic advisement, developmental support, library/media services, and instructional technology.
- Cleveland Community College's transfer program includes many courses designed to prepare students for upper division study in such fields as business, education, engineering, dentistry, law, and medicine.
- Cleveland Community College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate degrees.
Related School Videos:
Cleveland Community College Graduation 2005
4 years ago
Superstar money visits Cleveland community college
5 months ago
Related School News:
- CCC Foundation receives historic monetary gift - Shelby Star
posted on December 13, 2012 at 10:12:33 pm
CCC Foundation receives historic monetary giftShelby StarFrom Cleveland Community College: With great appreciation and in front of Board members, family, and ...
- LeGrand Center gets award as a meeting site
posted on December 4, 2012 at 03:18:00 pm
The LeGrand Center in Shelby has won the 2012 New or Renovated Meeting Site Award from ConventionSouth magazine. “For a small Southern town such as Shelby, N.C., to have such a spectacular new meetings facility, it makes you wonder why anyone would ...
- “Sweet Dreams” To Perform At Cleveland Community College
posted on February 3, 2011 at 03:08:46 pm
Renowned musical ensemble, “Sweet Dreams” will be performing at Cleveland Community College on ...