- Cabarrus College Of Health Sciences serves 416 students.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body.
- Cabarrus College Of Health Sciences is the only community colleges within Cabarrus County, NC.
- The nearest community college is Rowan-Cabarrus Community College (15.6 miles away).
Cabarrus College Of Health Sciences
Community College Avg.
|Title IV Eligible||YES||YES|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate/Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||4 or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|Total Enrollment||416 students||1,418 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
- Thank you for your interest in Cabarrus College of Health Sciences. Please join us for an upcoming open house on October 21,2009 November 18, December 10, January 19,2010 February 17, March 23, April 20, May 19, June 17, July 13 or August 10 from 4:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. Registration is not required. Please call 704-403-1556 for additional information.
Related School Videos:
A Discussion with Kyle Maynard
15 days ago
Related School News:
- Concord mourns Mayor McEachern - Hickory Daily Record
posted on February 28, 2013 at 10:09:42 pm
Concord mourns Mayor McEachernHickory Daily RecordCooper said McEachern and the board of directors used those funds to create scholarships that have ...
- Cabarrus College honors three staff members
posted on May 19, 2011 at 04:26:59 am
CONCORD — Cabarrus College of Health Sciences recently honored three faculty and staff for their outstanding ...
- Panel to discuss health reform May 16
posted on April 22, 2011 at 05:26:46 am
CONCORD — Cabarrus College of Health Sciences will host a panel to discuss health reform on May 16 from 3 p.m. to 5 ...
5656 students | 15.6 mi. away
18234 students | 20.0 mi. away
440 students | 21.1 mi. away
3093 students | 21.8 mi. away