- The College of Westchester serves 1,139 students (82% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 21:1 is equalto than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 59% of the student body.
- The College of Westchester is one of 6 community colleges within Westchester County, NY.
- The nearest community college is Bergen Community College (17.0 miles away).
The College of Westchester
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|55 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,139 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:21||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||937 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||202 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- The College of Westchester (CW) offers degree programs that are conveniently tailored to your academic needs. Programs are offered in the areas of Accounting, Business Management/Marketing, Computer Networking, Digital Media, and Allied Health.
- The College of Westchester is a career college where the vast majority of your courses are directly related to your major field of study. You can earn a bachelor's degree in as little as 3 years or an associate degree in as little as 19 months. In a short certificate program, you can obtain specialized job skills to jump-start or up-grade your career. These short programs are popular among students who already have some advanced skills or education and those who want to be employable and promotable in the shortest possible time.
- The College of Westchester is accredited by The Middle States Commission on Higher Education. The college is authorized by the Board of Regents of the State of New York to confer the Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.), the Associate in Applied Science (A.A.S.) and Associate in Occupational Studies (A.O.S.) degrees.
Related School Videos:
ACBSP Member Spotlight: The College of Westchester
4 months ago
17198 students | 17.0 mi. away
6740 students | 18.1 mi. away
150 students | 23.1 mi. away
229 students | 24.7 mi. away