- Atlantic Cape Community College serves 7,659 students (53% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 35:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 38% of the student body.
- Atlantic Cape Community College is the only community colleges within Atlantic County, NJ.
- The nearest community college is Cumberland County College (19.8 miles away).
Atlantic Cape Community College
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|219 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||7,659 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:35||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||4,065 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||3,594 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- Atlantic Cape Community College has three locations to serve its students--Mays Landing, Atlantic City and Cape May County. ACCC opened its doors to students in September 1966, using facilities rented from Atlantic City High School. In February 1968 the college moved to its present campus at 5100 Black Horse Pike (U.S. Route 322) in Mays Landing. The Academy of Culinary Arts facility, which opened in October 1991, features more than 29,000 square feet of space. The building provides teaching kitchens, classrooms, a 70-seat gourmet restaurant with a 25-seat greenhouse room, service and storage areas, and administrative and faculty offices.
- ACCC's Mays Landing main campus is located at 5100 Black Horse Pike (U.S. Route 322) in Mays Landing, N.J. It is 15 miles west of Atlantic City in a picturesque Pinelands settings. The 537-acre campus consists of an attractive complex of contemporary buildings built around a quadrangle of lawn.
- ACCC has a strong tradition in Athletics. Known as the Buccaneers, ACCC sports teams compete on campus and throughout the region. Students may choose from intercollegiate sports or intramural sports programs.
- Atlantic Cape Community College is accredited by The Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, a regional institution accrediting body recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Sports Associations Memberships: National Athletic Association, National Junior College Athletic Association, Other National Athletic Association
Related School Videos:
Related School News:
- Use High School Time Prepping for College - Cape May County Herald (press release)
posted on February 25, 2013 at 03:58:27 pm
Cape May County Herald (press release)Use High School Time Prepping for CollegeCape May County Herald (press release)Dr. Peter Mora, president of Atlantic Cape Community College, with ...
- Local colleges: Cumberland earns baseball split - Press of Atlantic City
posted on February 24, 2013 at 05:23:34 am
Local colleges: Cumberland earns baseball splitPress of Atlantic CityAtlantic Cape Community College men's basketball: Camden County Community College beat ...
- Atlantic Cape to Host Health Career Planning Session - Cape May County Herald (press release)
posted on February 20, 2013 at 11:34:34 am
Atlantic Cape to Host Health Career Planning SessionCape May County Herald (press release)COURT HOUSE - Atlantic Cape Community College will hold a Health Career Planning ...