- State Fair Community College serves 4,823 students (58% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 30:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body.
- State Fair Community College is the only community colleges within Pettis County, MO.
State Fair Community College
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|160 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||4,823 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:30||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||2,815 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,008 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- From its humble beginnings when a single building served the first 436 students and 18 faculty members, SFCC has grown to encompass 11 buildings, including a student residence hall, all situated on 130 acres. Classes or dual credit courses are offered at the Sedalia campus, eight extended campus sites, and more than 20 other locations to more than 3,000 students.
- SFCC delivers classes or dual credit courses to 28 locations in 14 counties. Other locations served include Blair Oaks High School, Jefferson City; Boonville Correctional Center; California High School; Camdenton High School; Clinton High School; Cole Camp High School; Cole County R-V, Eugene; Concordia High School; Eldon High School; La Monte High School; Lincoln High School; Morgan County R-I, Stover; New Bloomfield High School; Nichols Career Center, Jefferson City; Northwest High School, Hughesville; Russellville High School; Sacred Heart High School, Sedalia; School of the Osage, Kaiser; Smith-Cotton High School, Sedalia; and Smithton High School.
- State Fair Community College offers associate of applied science degrees and professional certificates in nearly 30 programs, including the two newest offerings, dental hygiene and radiologic technology. In addition to vocational-technical degrees, SFCC offers an associate of arts degree, allowing for transfer to a baccalaureate program.
- The college is also the career and technical center for high schools within the district. Lifelong learning programs include adult basic education, literacy classes, customized training for industry, and a growing community education outreach program.
- SFCC has long held a place in the community as a source for arts entertainment with flourishing art, music and drama departments. SFCC is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Sports Associations Memberships: National Athletic Association, National Junior College Athletic Association
Related School News:
- College basketball: SFCC to hold Civic Club Night, chili supper - Sedalia Democrat
posted on January 12, 2013 at 10:38:00 pm
College basketball: SFCC to hold Civic Club Night, chili supperSedalia DemocratState Fair Community College will hold Civic Club Night on Jan. 26 at the Fred E. Davis ...
- Camp Blue Sky has openings for young artists
posted on July 11, 2011 at 08:35:11 pm
Camp Blue Sky runs 8:15 a.m. to 3:15 p.m. Aug. 1-5 at State Fair Community College. Pre-school sessions will be from 8:15 to ...
- LU women sign a pair
posted on April 29, 2011 at 10:36:49 am
The Lincoln women’s basketball team has signed a ...